one

A park, under a tree a couple was visible, girl was sitting attached her back with tree while guy was on her lap, girl's hand on guy's hair and she continuously raning her finger through his hair. Finally girls spoke.

Daya aap mujse kitna pyaar krte ho? " Ask girl.

Jitna tum krti ho naa usse kayi zyada " Answer daya.

Yeh kya baat hui mai ne pucha aap mujse kitna pyar krte ho ? " Ask shreya again.

Kaha naa jitna tum krti ho usse kayi zyada, abh yeh alag baat ke tum mujse pyar krti bhi ho jaa nhi. This is up to you. Lekin haa mai tumse utna hi pyaar krta hu jitna Ranjha Heer se Majnu laila se aur Farhad sheeren se krta tha in fact usse bhi zyada" Said daya.

Yeh kya baat hui ke mai aapse pyaar krti yaa nhi, pura zamana janta hai ki mai aapse kitna pyaar krti hu aur aap aisa kaise keh skte hai " Said shreya with crestfallen face.

Looking at her face , he realize that maybe he didn't done right thing, so clutching both of ear of himself he sit in front of her and say" Sorry abh aisa kbhi nhi khaunga.

She look at him. He was looking so cute while clutching own ear like small kindergarten kid whose teacher punish him to sit on knees and clutch ears because he didn't complete homework. His already chubby cheeks making him more cute. His light stubble was looking so good on his face.

She put her hand over him and remove his hand and hug him tightly as tight as possible" Kbhi aisa majak mai bhi maat kehna ki mai aapse pyaar nhi krti.

In response he just nuzzle near his earlobe and whisper " Shreya

Finally they apart and look at each other holding pure love in each other eyes.

Chalo abhi jldi se mujhe mera Chamanprash dedo taki mera baki ka din fully energetic jaye , tumhe pata hai naa how I need this to recharge my body " Said daya.

Daya yeh kya hai haan abh mai kya Chamanprash ko stock sarh lekar chlti hoon, jo aaoko du, jakr shop se le lijiye, aap bhi naa " Said shreya.

Arey nhi baby yeh Chamanprash duniya ki kisi shop se nhi milega sirf tum hi de skti ho smjhi " Said daya again.

Kya keh rahe hai aap mujhe kuch samjh nhi aa rha " Said shreya.

Arey baby tere chumme mai Chamanprash hai, suna nhi hai kya " Said daya.

Shreya look at him with open mouth and start hitting him. Finally when she feel tired she sit besides him and spoke " Aap ne jitne bholu ram dikhte hai utne hai nhi. You're naughty.

Only for you " Said daya with wink.

She look at him, he look at her and world near them start blur, it was look like they both exist no one else expect them. Their face was so close that they can feel each other breath and very next moment shreya put her hand on his cheek. They close eyes and about to kiss but ring of cell phone spoil their moment.

Shreya left him and with frustrated face daya pull his cell while murmuring " Mere pyaar ke dushman.

While was enjoying his expression, he looks so cute whenever he complaint. His  cuteness turned hard to handle whenever he pout like kids. So she was enjoying and listening talk between him and other person.

Kya hai abhijeet" Asked daya on phone.

Yaar itna ukhaad kyu rahe ho, maine tumhara romance kharab kar diya kya , dekho agar aisa hai toh sorry woh kya hai naa bureau mai dcp sir aane wale hai, toh acp sir puch rahe thi ke 11A.M bajne wale hai aur daya shreya ab tak kaha hai " Clarify abhijeet.

Acha theek hai hmm atte hai " Said daya.

Hnn jldi aana, hnn agar maine galat time pe phone kiya ho toh sorry, you continue lekin time aa jana " Said abhijeet.

Abhijeet tumhe toh mai... " Daya could only speak because phone was already cut from other side.

He shook his head and smile look at shreya who was still sitting near tree and was looking at him. And when he go near her she speak " Toh chalien.

She got up and come near him, again their eyes and this time with wasting a single minute she put her lips on him , he attached back with trunk of tree and start kissing her with equal passion. After some time he change position and this time Shreya's back with tree leaving her lip he start kissing his neck and trying to open her shirt button but she stop him to say" Hame dair ho rahi hai daya.

Thank you " Said daya .

For what? " Asked shreya.

For Chamanprash " Said daya and before she hit him again he run and sit on driver seat.

While shreya to start her car and both bid bye to each other and left for same place but on different vehicles.

Both were happily move toward their destination unware the fact that a storm is also waiting for them.

Ok now time of vote and comment.
Please vote guys.
See you soon.