Two

At mumbai airport

A girl wearing long overcoat, goggles, jeans comes out from airport and was waiting for taxi. She remove goggles from her eyes and look around and inhale deep breath, her eyes moist. Finally a taxi stop in front of her, she sit inside and journey start again. Driver ask her place, she gave adress and rest her head on back and close eyes. Some memories flash front of her eyes.

Flashback

Mamta foundation scribbled in big letters showing that the building belong from some NGO. Basically Mamta foundation was orphanage .

She was sitting in park of orphanage. The park of orphanage was very well designed having green edge and also many colorful flowers around. Aroma of park was very good. She was looking at other children who didn't have much things but still they were looking happy. Quite busy in their activities. Some elders are helping younger to understand concept and some were busy in playing activities. But she was waiting one person with whom she want to meet before her dad took her back at home.

Meantime she listen her name from person she was waiting since hours, he was shouting her name and was looking cheerful like he won world. When he reach near her, he pick her up and start taking round ,finally she speak " Daya mujhe niche utaro sab log kya sochenge".

He stop and put her down and say " Sorry sorry woh kya haina excitement mai you know, tum thik hona".

She nodded in assurance and ask " Aur yeh excitement hai kis baat ki?.

Look he show some documents in his and say " Mai police training ke liye select ho gya.

She looks at him and then she speak forwarding her hand in formal shake and congrats him, he cluth her hand and also hug her. She close eyes and inhale deeply like waiting for this moment. Unknowingly she start raning her fingers through his hair and start pulling him more closer.

After sometimes  finally he apart and say " I'm going to miss you purvi".

Pata hai mujhe kitna miss karoge tum mujhe " Said purvi with moist voice.

Mai tumhe phone kiya karunga aur jan chhuti milegi naa toh milne bhi aaunga tumse, raghu sir apne sbhi chotte bade dosto se " Said daya.

Mai intezaar karungi " Said purvi.

She pause for some second and drag him behind the tree, he too didn't protest. She look around no one visible from there.

Without wasting a second she put her lips over him and start kissing him, he taken a back with this sudden kiss, but he too response with same passion, some of his college colleagues always tell him about their make out session but always escape when his turn came, because he didn't do anything like that, but at present he feel good, he too start kissing her on her neck and she was pulling his hair . But he realize soon what was he doing so without saying anything he just  apart from her. She still didn't open her eyes but manage to open when find there was no activity and his guilty eyes like he commit any sin.

I love you Daya " Said purvi.

He look at her and his eyes turn moist, how she love him, he was orphan, she was daughter of rich business man. So he remain silent and didn't answer anything.

She understood he was not going to answer anything, so she divert his mind to say " Raghuvender sir ko nhi sunaoge yeh good news.

Listening raghuvender his attention divert and look at her and say " Thank you for everything purvi" Saying this he Dissapeard in second with full speed.

Flashback end

Her  trail of thought broken with driver voice, she look outside and move out from taxi and give fair to driver. She look around and find house is locked, she ran hand on nameplate and again start looking for taxi.

She again sit in taxi  give address of her own house. She reach home soon. She open the door and look around her home was perfectly clean and well arranged everything.she just go inside her bedroom and throw herself on bed. She pick a photo of her and daya from side table and ran her hand on photo frame. Hug photo tightly near her heart while sobbing in pain in her heart.

Meri galati itni badi nhi thi daya, jitni badi maine saja kati hai, Mene apna bhai khoya tha daya, saga bhai woh bhai jise mai har raksha bandhan par rakhi bandti thi, maine abhijeet par shak nhi kiya, maine wahi mana jo mujhe dikhaya gya, uss case ke chalte maine apna dusra bhai bhi kho diya, lekin tumne kya khoya, par tumne abhijeet ki khatir mujhe chod diya. Mujhe bolne tak ka moka nhi diya. Lekin phir bhi mere dil mai tumhare liye pyar hai sirf pyar. Kyuki tum mere daya ho. Jisse maine dur rehkar dekh liya hai. Lekin ab nhi abh mai tumhe pakr hi rahungi. Ab mai aur saja nhi bhugat sakti. Mujhe bhi khush rehne ka hak hai aur meri khushi tum ho. " Said purvi

She close her with determined decision to get her love back.

CID bureau

Shreya was quite busy in her work, while daya was quite busy in her beauty.

Bhai teri hi hai, aur kitna ghurega " Taunt abhijeet.

Daya avert gaze and look at abhijeet with ready to eat eyes. While abhijeet silently move and sit on his seat and daya too working on his pc .

Please vote guys
And Also comment