fourth phase

(Hey y'all author here I just wanted to say that I am feeling like the chapters are too short so I'm gonna try making them longer anyways, hope you enjoy!)

Killua POV
We are finally out of that hell it was so boring I think that was the worst phase till now but we still discovered some interesting things like kurapika's hate for the phantom troupe and that lexi is a neko  it was really surprising no one would ever expect such things...I also got to play with gon's fishing rod 🎣 it was fun I tried teaching him to ride my skateboard but the old man stopped us anyways we got out and we saw the participants, there is obviously a difference in number seems like a lot of people got killed in this stupid tower
"Welcome everyone I am lippo, I would like to congratulate you all for passing the third phase. We will be now explaining the next phase. " Lippo said.(An: I'm not sure how to spell his name please tell me how if you know.)
Timeskip (Cuz he talks a lot...)

"And that is all you need to know about the fourth phase, we will be starting with #44."

Hisoka walked up to leppo and picked a card from the box only god knows who he is going to hunt then the weird pin guy yikes he creeps me out and like that one by one we picked a card from the box after everyone doing that we removed the sticker and we got to see who we were going to hunt or you could say steal their badge I didn't check the other participant's badges so I have no idea who I'm going to hunt but thankfully it's not hisoka.

We got on a boat it was big enough I went to gon cuz I was bored,
"Yo"

"Hey"

"So who did you get?"

"Secret, and you?"

"Secret"

After like 5 sec we both chuckled and,

"Don't worry it's not you"I said.

"Heh, same." Gon replied.

"How about we show our cards to each other at the same time k?"

"Okay"
     1

     2

     3
...........

"You're so unlucky gon you got hisoka," I said.

"I know, heyy whose number is that?"

"I have no idea I didn't really check the badges and when we all got these cards I wanted to check but everyone had already hid their badges."

"Hey guys, sup ?" Lexi came up to us and said.

"Nothin much, btw who did you get?"

"I got the spooky guy, see that one" she pointed at a guy who looked like a ghost he looked a little strong.

"What about u guys?"

"I got #198 do u know who he is?"

"Uhmm...oh yeah, I remember he is one of the Amori bros but I'm not sure which one" she answered.

"Thanks, damn... why do I always get the weaklings." I said annoyed.

"What about you gon?"

"I got #44 hisoka"

"Ehhhhhh, good luck with that" she said sadly.

"Thanks, do you have some advice I can use, you do know Hisoka the best here after all. " Gon said.

"Oh, yes I do know a lot about that clown... Ok so there is no way you can win a one on one fight against him so i think it's better to take him by surprise try stealing it behind his back or do a sudden attack but before you do that try watching him and if u fail... Run for your life." She advised.

"Hahaha... Ok thanks allot ." He said.

"Alright everyone thanks for waiting patiently we have safely arrived at our destination, I would like you to get out of the boat one by one, but you should wait 2 mins then you can go, now  first one Mr. Hisoka morrow" the bubbly lady said.

To be continued...

(Btw, the spooky guy is a character from my imagination he wasn't really there in the anime he will be the one that lexi is supposed to steal his badge this is kinda what he looks like 👇)

His name will be draco