Chapter 4

Perrie's POV

I can't believe today i'm going on a date with Jade, i can't wait till tonight comes. I had just woken up and decided to wtch some Tv as both Kat and Leigh were still asleep. I don't usually wake up before them, well to be fair i don't wake up before most people, so right now is a very very rare . What can i say i love my sleep.

I must have spent nearly half an hour on just finding a channel that was English, most of them were in Spanish, well of course they are Perrie your in Spain, idiot. I finally found a re run of That' so Raven, man i miss that show. I loved that show so much. I got through around 4 episodes before Kat woke up, Leigh woke up shortly after that.

We all sat and watched some more episodes before we decided to actually get ready, it didn't take us that long to get ready. As we walked out my parents and brother and sister came out of their rooms and walked down with us. We just talked about random stuff as we made our way to the dining room.

We all got our food and sat down at a big table, we just messed around. As we were all eating i look up to see Jade, Lauren and Jesy walk in and smile and wave at me, Kat and Leigh. All three of us had a very strong liking towards them wearing their uniforms.

"I see you three have become friends with those three", my mom said making us all smile.

"Hopefully more than that by the end of this holiday", Leigh said looking at Jesy like she was in love.

"Oh really?", my mom said making us three blush.

"I see how it is then, a summer romance", my dad said

"Not at all, Mr Edwards we really like those girls more than just some summer romance", Kat said

"Yeah dad we really like them", i said

"I see Leigh definitely does, i see you like that Lauren girl is it? And you must like that girl Jade", my mom said making us blush once again

"Yeah we do, Perrie has got a date with Jade", Leigh said

"Oh really", my parents both say while i glare at Leigh

"I'm getting the feeling i wasn't supposed to say anything about that", Leigh said

"Ya think", Kat said

"So tell us about this date then", my mom said

"Well i don't really know much about it, she only asked me yesterday just before dinner", i said

"Well we will talk about this tomorrow then", my dad said glaring at Jade.

"Dad stop", i whined at him

After breakfast we all went to sit by the pool, my mom and dad just sat there as did me, Kat and Leigh, my brother and sister went into the pool to mess around. We would see Jade, Lauren and Jesy pass by every once in a while. And every time they did they would smile and wave to us.

My parents and siblings went to have some lunch after a while, Kat and Leigh went to get us all some drinks and some snacks. Leaving just me minding our stuff, i was just laying there when i heard someone clear their throat, i look up to see a boy around my age standing there smiling.

"Uhh can i help you?", i ask

"Um yeah i was just sitting there when i seen you and i just thought you were really pretty", he says

"Thank you very much", i say smiling back at him.

"So yeah i was wondering if you would like to hang out some time", he said. I was about to answer but i didn't get a chance to.