10.

-JJ pov-

,, I woke up around 10 and I just kept staring at her beautiful eyes, and hair. I was so happy that I finally slept with her and that I told her I loved her. Everything was perfect.''I think as I softly touch her hair.

-Y/n pov-

I woke up because I felt somebody staring at me so I turn around and see JJ all awake.

,, Morning, babe! How long have you been here?'' I ask him as I fully turn to face him.

,, Did...you just called me babe? So we official?'' He asks.

,, Of course, I've been waiting for a long time to call you babe!'' I say as I get on top of him and softly kiss him. He puts his hands on my hips and slowly moves me up and down as I kiss him.

,, Oh fuck!'' he says as he gets turned on. I could feel his bone sticking out and getting hard so I wanted to tease him so I got off.

,, Ok, I'll go get ready we gotta meet up the crew!'' I say as I get up naked to go get ready in my room.

,, Fuck, you little cupcake! You teasing me this morning!'' He says as he gets up and went into his bathroom and got ready.

I went into my room and closed the door and start screaming in my pillow,, AHH!''. I was shaking.   'I can't believe I fucked with JJ Maybank the hottest pogue beside John B of course!' I say as I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

I get out from the shower put a towel on and start doing my face care. As I heard footsteps coming from my room. The door opened and as I turned around my towel fell and I was naked in front of JJ. I couldn't resist and from usual I picked up the towel fast.

,, What, princess! It's not like I haven't seen you naked before!'' he says smirking and laying beside the frame door.

,, I know, but it's gonna be hard until I'll get used to it!'' I say as I giggle.

,, So why did you come in?'' I ask him confused.

,, What do you mean, I can't come to see my girlfriend? Plus I came to say I am ready and that I'll wait for you in the living room'' he says fixing his fluffy hair.

,, Come on JJ, ok ill see you there then!'' I say as I got close to him and lean in for a kiss.

He went downstairs and I started getting ready to go to meet the pogues. I dressed into something comfy and did my hair in a messy bun.

,, Babe, I am ready!'' I say as I come out of my room.

,, Ok, then let's go beautiful!'' he says staring at me.

,, Come on!'' I say as I laugh and head out the door.

We get on JJ motor as I remember the first moment I knew I was in love with him and this time I hugged him tighter and kept my head on his back that I could feel his breathing.

We arrive at the pogues.

,, Yo, what's up bro! Where have you been yesterday night!'' JB asks JJ.

,, I was home dealing with some stuff!'' JJ says as he grabs a cigarette and sits down. I went and sit on JJ's lap.

,, So... you guys something is going on between you two that we don't know and we should?'' Pope asks.

,, Uhh- no..!'' I say as I get up quickly.

,, No, we are best friends!'' I say.

,, Yes, best friends!'' JJ says.

,, I just fuck her times to times!'' JJ says as he smokes out of his cigarette.

,, JJ- we weren't supposed to tell them yet!'' I say nervously.

,, Sorry, love couldn't wait to tell them the big news!'' he says as he gets up and kisses me on the lips.

Everyone else stayed silent.

,, Finally!'' Pope and Kie say.

,, Yes, congrats!'' JB says.

,, I knew it!'' Sarah says.

,, Yes, guys so it's true we are together!'' I say smiling as I hugged JJ by the side and he puts his hand on my hip.

,, Ok, guys! You're a perfect couple!'' Sarah says.

,, Coming to the party tonight?''JB asks all of us.

,, Yes, man we gotta calibrate!'' JJ says as he kissed me again and started kind of making out.

,, Guys get a damn room!'' Pope says with a funny face.

So we stopped making kind of out.

,, Ok, then see you guys at the party me and the girls go get ready!'' I say to JJ and kiss him

,, From this hour the party starts at 20?'' He says confused.

,, Well you know us girls gotta look good.'' I say as I go out with the girls and drive away in my car.''