15.

- You're pov -

I turned around and it was Rafe. Fuck he fought me.

''Let me go!'' I yall.

''No, now come the fuck!'' he says as he dragged me by my wrist.

I was aggressively moving so he will let me go. But no. And while we were walking, I just grabbed his gun from his back and point it at my head.

''STOP! OR ILL SHOT!'' I yall at him.

He turns around. ,, Y/n don't you dare! Give my back my gun!'' He tries grabbing it by coming closer.

''Don't you dare come closer or ill shut me,'' I said shaking.

''Ok okay!'' he backs up.

And as I thought I could run he came to be and grabbed me by my neck and threw the gun down on the deck.

All I could say was that I was choking and I tried pleasing him but nothing. It was like he was in a trans, I was batting his shoulder but he kept choking me. And then he pushed me into a barrel with water and tried drowning me. My eyes faded, slowly as...memories of me and JJ came flushing in my mind.

We were cuddling in bed as I ask.

,, Will you always be here for me? Like, promise me you'll be here for me always and forever!'' I ask him while staring into his blue eyes.

''Of course, I'll be always and forever with you! Nothing can stop us from living!'' he says kissing my soft lips.

''What are you thinking about now?'' I say as I smile at him.

''I am thinking about our future, like having a nice house, getting married, having kids and grow old seeing our kids happy and our grandkids too..'' he says while looking at me and playing with my hair.

''Well, who says we won't! Nothing can stop us!'' I kiss him.

''I fucking love you Maybank!'' I say as I stare into his deep blue eyes.

''Me too, Love you my sweetest cupcake!'' and kisses me again on my lips.

All memories were coming flashing as I was tearing up while being drowned by Rafe, the fact that I thought that nothing can stop us from leaving I was wrong everything I thought was a lie.

And as I tried to breathe but I couldn't I said my last goodbye to the world by taking my last breath on this world.

And that's when I stopped fighting for my life and close my eyes. I stopped breathing and at that moment my heart stopped beating.

- John B pov -

I felt a sharp pain in my chest. And I couldn't breathe. It felt like something from me just died, it was so pain full.

''John B, you okay mate?'' JJ asked.

''No, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, like somebody died someone special,'' I say holding my chest.

''No- no don't you dear say that nobody died its just pain from all stress okay!!'' JJ said very panicked.

''Yes, that may be the reason I think too much!'' I say drinking some water.

- JJ's pov-

I went outside the police station and sit on the side of the road. I took out my phone and started looking through my photos and videos of me and Y/n, our memories. While I was looking I started tearing up and cry.

''I couldn't fucking protect you!! I am an ASS!!'' I say hitting my head with my hands.

'' I just fucking miss you, I wanna hug you, touch you, kiss your soft lips'' I said to myself looking at a pic of her with me.

- Back to Rafe and You -

''Y/n?'' Rafe said and sow she didn't breathe.

''No, y/n!!'' he says shaking her and trying to get her to breathe. But no it didn't work.

'' NO! I FUCKING KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! HOW STUPID I AM !'' he says crying while hugging her. But he knew he couldn't be found as he was the last one to take her. He would have gone to jail. So he took off his last goodbye's from her and while they left with the boat he threw her off the deck.

He was in so much pain, but he had to. Before he threw her he talked to her dead body and told her how sorry he is and that he didn't mean to kill her.