Chapter Four: Feelings For Jojo

Silver View:
When I arrived in the new apartment and had everything set up, I found the letter again what Jojo had given me to say goodbye. I had totally forgotten about it. I've been living here for two months now and it was slowly becoming autumn. I went to my room and opened Jojo's letter. Aka I let her words I get blush. I hadn't even noticed that Jojo is or was in love with me. I had to quickly return to the city where she lives. I took the train and drove there. When I arrived at shadow's house I knocked. Shadow opened the door "hey shadow, I don't know long ago but I wanted to know if Jojo is home" I said but shadow told me that Jojo has moved to another city because she couldn't let go of the memory of me. She thought I was mad at her Because I didn't get in touch but I told shadow that I read her letter and absolutely has to see her but shadow couldn't help me either. I say goodbye and went home. When I woke up sad the next day I thought maybe I'll never see her again, maybe she doesn't love me anymore. I went into the kitchen and saw that I forgot to go shopping. I got my jacket and keys and drove to the Shopping Center. When I arrived, I thought I was dreaming. I saw Jojo in the store. I went to her "Hi, I think I know you," I said to her. "Why does everyone say that..." she turns around and saw me".... Si.... Silver? Is that really you?" she asked me with tears in her eyes. I hugged her with tears in my eyes" yes Jojo, it's me. Silver, because boy was in love with you," I said, but she kept crying and hugged me back. "I missed you so much senpai, I thought you hated me Because of the letter" I told her that I had found the letter yesterday and read it. " I even drove barley to shadow because I thought you still live there, But I see you here. Jojo the foxwolf, I think I love you since I first saw you" she cried and kissed me on the mouth "I still love you Silver the hedgehog. We hugged. I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes.