Young Love-Kristie Mewis

Kristie Mewis x Reader (Y/N) your name

No one's pov

Y/N and Kristie Mewis knew each other ever since Y/N moved to Weymouth,Massachusetts. They meet each other at the 1st day of school when Y/N and Kristie were about 5 when they started kindergarten. Y/N still remembers the 1st day she saw Kristie. Little Kristie came up to Y/N and gave you a cookie. After that you guys became really closed friends all trough out Elementary and Middle School. Now it was during Highschool when things started to change Kristie started her Soccer Career,You ofcourse supported her but for the most time you stayed away from sports . Kristie was the type of girl who had perfect grades on school did amazing in sports and then there was you you were the type of girl who was the troublemaker going to parties,having fun with your friends,drinking,and well school wasen't your thing but still you had kristie with you to help you pass and not only her but now her sister Sam Mewis. It was until your Senior year when things when you Fell in love with the one and only Kristie Mewis the captain of the soccer team the girl everyone wants. Being you and wanting to win Kristie's heart you Decide to do whatever it take to take her out on a date.

Flashback:

Y/N Pov:

The First thing I feel in the morning was my blankets being Taken away from me and the cold air hitting me

"What-the fuck no" I tried hidding my face in my pillow

"Y/N What have I told you watch your mouth" I heard my mom said "Anyways Get up breakfast is ready and in the table come on or you will be late" she got up and walked out of my room

I sighed The only good reason to go to school was Kristie Mewis. Where do I start she is just an Angel in short words she is just so perfect. Her smile and her Eyes and her perfect lips I bet they taste so good but I know I am just her best friend nothing more oh the things I would do just so she can be mine but no she would never love me the way I love her.

Yes I am in love with Kristie Mewis.

I eventually got out of bed I changed into some black Jeans a Blueish shirt and some white vans. I walked downstairs and sat down to eat breakfast with my parents.

"Well Well Sleeping Beauty finally wakes up" my dad Joked

"Yeah good morning to you too dad" I smiled

Breakfast was rather fast as soon I was finished I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag to go to school

"Bye ma bye dad" I said as I walked out my house and made my way to school.

I walked into my locker and said hi to some of my friends

"Soooo Plans for tonight?" I heard a voice right behind me while a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and just by the smell of her perfume I knew it was Kristie

I smiled and turned around "Yeah go and cheer for you at your soccer game and then I don't know chill?"

she smiles "Yeah hopefully you are there and as for chill" she laughs and looks at me "Your Idea of chilling is drinking and dancing around"

"What?" I laughed "It's fun"

Then the bell ringed "I'll see you later Y/N" She kisses my cheek and she walks way I was for sure Blushing at this point right now

"Just ask her out already Y/N" I heard my friend Julia said

"Yeah right like if that is easy"

"Look she likes you Y/N you like her Ask her out"

"I don't know jules"

"Do it before it too late" she smirks

"Fine I'll try but when?"