Barcelona city of love -Claudia Pina

Claudia Pina x Reader:

no one's pov: 

Y/N grew up in a small town in England her dad was from England but her mom was from Spain life being unfair Y/N's parents got a divorce and Y/N went back to live with her mom in Spain the only thing keeping her busy from all of their life problems was football soon enough Y/N was getting the attention of the football world at 15 she was called up to the Lionesses Y/N never got a call from the spanish team so Y/N ended up playing for the Lionesses life was good so far but when Y/N reaches her 17 birthday she gets the opportunity to sign for one of the biggest club in Spain FC barcelona of course Y/N says yes once in the club she starts getting close with a certain spanish girl who is becoming the new barca star.

Y/N's pov:

Like any other day my alarm goes off at 5:30 am I turn it off and get ready to go for a morning run I put on some sweat pants and a hoodie I know for a fact that my mom is still sleeping so I try to walk out as quiet as possible.

for those who are wondering I am Y/N L/N I am 17 after my parents separated I went to live with my mom in Spain it was hard but I found my safe place in football soon enough I was called up by the Lionesses I expected spain to call me but they never did so I took the opportunity and started playing for england a few months after I made my national debut Fc barcelona wanted to sing me and of course I said yes so currently I am playing for FC Barcelona and for the england national team but also being the age I am and were I am playing now adds a lot of pressure but my mom always told me to follow my dreams, my biggest dream is to win the champions league one day and be good as one of my biggest inspirations Alexia Putellas. 

I went for a 30 minute run around the city it was a nice quiet morning after I was done I went back home I walked in and the lights were already turned on 

"Y/N come to the kitchen I made you a smoothie" 

"Coming mom" I made my way into the kitchen 

"so how was the run?" she asked me while handing me the drink

"It was alright I mean it was pretty relaxing" I said "Okay I will drink this and then go take a shower and head to school" I took a sip of the drink "Mom what's in this?"

"oh come on don't question it just drink it it's for your own good but it does have protein you need" 

"right sure thanks mom" I finished drinking whatever she made and went to take a shower once I was done I got dressed I put on some jeans a white shirt and some vans I picked up my phone and send a text to her 

"Good morning to the most beautiful girl ever anyways here I just want to remind you that I will see you at training today and that I love you oh and please could you pick me up after school mom is busy! have a good day amor" 

Oh I forgot to mention I am also Dating the one and only Claudia Pina yes the fc barcelona superstar the story on how we meet is quite funny if you ask me

Flashback:

Oh my god today its the day I was going to sign for Barca on the inside of me I was freaking out so I decided to go for a hot chocolate I went to the local coffee shop and order a hot chocolate once it was ready I payed for it and started making my way back to the door but I wasen't paying attention where I was going I bumped into someone and we both fell down 

"Shit I am so sorry" I looked up at just to be meet with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen 

"Lo siento It was my fault I wasen't paying attention to were I was going"