The one and only part. I think

Greetings future me. I hope you are living a coveted life. Coveted is the word I am using a lot because I just learnt it and saying it makes me feel smart.

Is Queen Elisabeth still alive? Lately it's been a trend on TikTok where you begin recording a video when the Queen is still alive and then end it when she isn't. A bit morbid I know but I might still jump on that trend. I bet you just got a blast from the past. Yeah you probably just thought: Wow TikTok,that app that everyone was obsessed with). It feels a bit weird. Thinking about things that might give me nostalgia in the future. Do you still obsess over movies and books like I do? I love movies and I like books. I love anything that makes me feel like I'm not where I am right now.

On not a lighter note but a different note my favorite pomen right now is the view from halfway down. Yeah that sounds quite sad but I promise it's not. It's about a person jumping from a bridge and regretting it halfway down. One of my favorite parts in the poem is when the writer writes "I really should've thought about the view from halfway down" the poem later continues with "I wish I could've known about the view from half way down". For me the poem is about a survivor telling the tale of past mistakes but also talking about wishing that he knew what was going to happen and that is kinda what I'm feeling now.

I'm switching the subject now because in true me fashion It's getting too emo. So future me, what are you working with? I don't really know what I want to work with right now but being a flight attendant seems very enticing. As a flight attendant you get to travel, stay in hotels and best of all you get to be in airplanes all the time. I really enjoy flying. I would never want to be an airplane pilot. The thought of controlling a ginormous piece of steel in the middle of the sky terrifies me but being a person on that giant piece of steel doesn't scare me at all. Flying feels so nice. The way the dry air feels in your lungs, the chill of the empty walkway, walking in said empty walkway knowing there is nothing underneath you and nothing above you. I just love it. Whenever I fly I feel like I'm meditating. Whenever I feel numb, when I fly my head feels empty and I really like that. I Know that having people to tend to on a flight might ruin that peaceful state and lots of airlines don't allow nail polish, Dyed hair or unnatural makeup but those are things I'm willing to sacrifice and besides I'll have time to do dramatic makeup in my free time. I wouldn't want to be a flight attendant for my hole life but it would be fun for a while. To circle back a bit . Another quote forms the view from half way down is "You're flying now. You see things much more clear from the ground" and I think that fits perfectly . Anyways I hope you're doing something at least.

I refer to future me as you and not I because I sincerely hope that you're a different person.  I know that I'll still be me but I wish for a different view of the world and a different sense of myself because I really don't want to have this teenage angst-covered way of viewing the world for the rest of my existence.

I hope your not a uncle Erik Because if you need a reminder uncle Erik lives in the apartment next door from his mother and if that wasn't enough she pays his rent. You might think I'm being rude who am I to judge, I don't know what he's been through but wait you know what he's been through and it's absolutely nothing he's hole life he's had everything served on a silver platter for him. He takes all he's white,male,Cisgender, heterosexual privilege and treats everyone in he's life like shit. Just this Christmas I watch him shout at his because she had the audacity to sine his name on a Christmas card without he's promotion. So I do have a bit of a right to judge and I'm no I'm simply giving you an example on what not to be and if you are still living at home or mom is paying your rent I got some good new for you uncle Erik is thirty-five and you are supposed to be thirty when you read this so there still hope. So if you are reading this (witch a doubt) and you are nearing towards a situation of becoming the famileises next uncle Erik please get your (I can't write the word that I want to write because this is a school assignment,but you can imagine) together because being thirty and being dependant on you mother is not coveted.