𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

cherish !
( 017. )

𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍, 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋 were all together at the beach. Sebastian was helping hazel with her sand castle and Harry and Emilia couldn't keep their eyes off of each other.

"Sebby no!" Hazel yelled when Sebastian accidentally steps on the sand castle. He gasps when realising what he did.

Hazel started crying and ran over to her mom. "Baby? What happend?" Emilia asked concerned at seeing the state of her daughter, Harry also immediately sits up and pays attention to Hazel.

"Sebby stept on castle." She cries out. Emilia looks over to Sebastian who is sitting in front on them with guilty eyes, she just chuckles.

Harry goes over to Hazel and takes her on his lap. "How about I help you build a new one and then we get some ice cream?" He suggested which makes the girl stop crying in no time and nods excitedly. "Let's go!" He says and lets her stands up again.

"Did you really just do this?" Emilia laughs at Sebastian who just rolls his eyes at her.

"Well I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was walking." He sighs. Emilia just looks at Harry and Hazel who were making an even bigger sand castle.

"Dadda! Stop!" Hazel giggles as Harry started tickling her.

Sebastian and Emilia watched as Harry was running after Hazel to catch her. The two smiled at the action. "He's an amazing dad." Sebastian says as he looks at Emilia.

"He really is." Emilia smiled. Harry was on his knees holding Hazel is the air while they were both laughing.

"Ice cream time?" Harry asks to his daughter, who nods and jumps in excitement. He chuckles and shakes his head. "You two want ice cream?" He asks Sebastian and Emilia who just shake their head.

Harry goes over and places a kiss on Emilia's forehead before taking his wallet to get out some money for ice cream. He takes Hazel's little hand and walks to an ice cream shop.

"Hello!" Harry smiles at the employee. "Hazel, which one do you want?" He asks his daughter who points to the chocolate flavour.

Harry pays for the ice cream and carries Hazel back to the beach where Sebastian and Emilia are sitting.

𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!