chapter 1

I don't own any of these anime not one non but I am a big fan

No pov.

In the world of one piece they live a great sword man the number one in fact. He journey the sea with his captain and crew but now we see Zoro on his death bed looking back he smile."hey guys I had a great time traveling with you guys and I wouldn't change that for the world"said Zoro taking his last. Luffy walk up to his best friend, first mate, right hand man."yeah you had great run old friend see you in the afterlife and thank you for everything you've done for me"said Luffy with a bitter sweet smile Zoro look at his captain then smile and took his last breath.

We see a green hair man laying down on what seems to be white fluffy clouds surrounded by gods. All the gods look at him with curiosity because they haven't seen him around here before. The gods mumble among them self ask questions like"who is he?" And" where did he came from"one of the god even ask. "what's up with his hair" laughter erupted among the gods the the green hair man start to wake all the gods stop laughing and look at the the man as he look around."hey you green hair man are you a new god or something?"said a RG (Random god)

Zoro pov

I feel myself on something soft and fluffy this must be the most comfortable bed. I start to hear laughing around me I got up and look around wondering where am I. "why is so damn bright......wait is this heaven I'm sure I was going to hell" I taught to myself"hey you green hair man are you a new god or something"said a RG I look at him and decided to play along"yes I'm the god of swords Zoro"I said to the gods after introducing myself I got up and walked away deciding I should explore a bit after walking around I was getting strange looks from the other gods like I had something on my face.

I walked up to a RG."hey do you now where I can get some booze" I ask the RG look at me and shake her head"we use to have the finest booze in heaven not anymore the god that used to make the booze when to earth" said the RG I sighed softly and walked away deciding to take a nap. After searching for the perfect spot to take my nap take my four swords and placed them beside me. Then the realization hit me "I had four swords Im pretty sure that I had three swords"I said to myself"is this a trick or something let see . Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, Enma and Shusui "I said naming my sword"wait I got Shusui back this is great......but I can only use three swords well guess I'll keep it"I grin glad that I got my swords back and falling asleep

No pov

On earth

We see an old man drawing a magic circle but not any magic circle it's a summoning circle. This old man was Zeus"I need a strong god to train Bell maybe one of my sons will do."said Zeus having hope in is luck. "Orario needs a hero and I believe Bell will be that hero but he needs someone to teach him."said Zeus having faith in his grandson Zeus then start the summoning praying for it's success.

TIME SKIP

It's have been five hours since Zeus started the summoning. Zeus was about to give up on the summoning when a bright light came down from the heavens and leaving a green hair sleeping in the center of the summoning circle. Zeus was so happy that was thinking about hugging the god. Zeus was about to wake the man he reach out to shake the man but was stop by a blade to his throat. Zeus saw that the man was up and was looking around. Zeus then started to inspect the sword that's at his throat then green hair man look Zeus directly in the eyes.

Zoro pov.

I felt the soft and fluffy clouds that were around gone and was replaced with grass. I felt the presence of someone else and out of reflex I point my blade at there throat. I look around looking around wondering where the hell am I. Then I turn towards the the person at the end of my blade glaring in his eyes. I realized that it was an old man so I lower my sword."hey who are you and where am I?" I asked a little annoyed he look at me."I'm Zeus the god of lightning and your on earth......may I ask who are you"said Zeus I look at him and decided I'll give him my name."I'm Zoro god of swords and how did I get here I was in heaven a moment ago." I asked looking confused he look at me with a grin."I'm the one that summon you here"said Zeus looking pretty proud of what he did. I stared at him blankly and I was deciding if I should cut him are thank him but I did none of the above.

I ask the questions that was on my mind." why did u summon me?" I asked unamused he look at me with all seriousness and he have my full attention."I need your help please" said Zeus pleading but at the same time serious."Im listening" I said hearing him out then he continues"this world needs a hero and I believe my grandson can be the next hero so I'm asking if you can please create a familia and let him join please train him as best as you can I beg of you"said Zeus hoping that I'll take up his offer."what's in it for me."I ask he look a at me with a wide grin on his face."you'll get rich as much as u want and the finest booze and the beautiful la-" I didn't let him finish I cut him of ."IM IN" I shouted he look shocked for a moment and then started to laugh so I laughed along with him."Zoro what got you what made you jump at the chance."Zeus asked wanting to now what got me on board." It was the booze none was in heaven and besides training some brat isn't that hard to do" I said laughing and Zeus laugh at me for my answer."Zeus...where is the brat that I'm suppose to train anyways."I ask curious of who am supposed to train" he's on his way to Orario" said Zeus I look at him confused for a minute then.

He explain to me where and what Orario is and I nodded in understanding I ask in which direction is Orario he pointed north west I started to walk to the direction he pointed."HEY ZORO THAT'S THE WRONG WAY I SAY NORTH WEST AND YOUR GOING IN THE THE WRONG DIRECTION" shouted Zeus can't believe what he is seen I start to walk in a different direction."your still going the wrong way" sighed Zeus."listening I'll lead you to Orario do stay close and keep track of me at all times you got that"said Zeus like I'm a lost child looking for my mom.

Time SKIP

It's been three days since our journey begin to Orario and we've been walking none stop. And when I say we I mean me because for the last three days I've been walking and carrying Zeus. Then I saw it a giant wall."Zeus is that Orario?"I ask not sure if we went the right way."yes that is Oarrio Zoro" said Zeus of Zoro back in a instance."listening Zoro the kid your looking for has white hair and red eyes he look like a rabbit"said Zeus laughing at his grandson description and hand over a bag to me this your entrance fee and disappeared before I had a chance say anything.

I was going up to Orario when I was about to go through the gates the guards stop me."hey you stay your name and pay the fee"said one of the guards."my name is Zoro the god of swords." I said given him the bag that Zeus gave me then I enter the city of Orario. The moment I step into Orario I felt someone watching me.

No pov

The moment Zoro step into Orario he felt someone watching him. He look directly at the top of Babel.
At the top of Babel the most beautiful goddess site there with a flush face after being caught staring."the boy that I saw early was great but this man no god he is way more interesting"said Freya rubbing her tights and blushing like crazy.

Bell pov

I was walking the street of Orario and was looking for a familia but everyone kick me out for being weak I was at the soma familia and they kick me out the moment they saw me."hey you rabbit looking kid are you Bell" said a green hair man with four swords he look really scary he look like he could kill me with a look.

This is my first fanfic please vote and comment.