Advice

Harry: accept defeat.

Cisco: never.

Harry: you lost.

Cisco: only because you cheated!

Harry: how can anyone cheat at rock, paper, scissors?

Cisco: you used your weird witchy magic?!

Harry: I am not a meta or a wizard. Keep your geekiness to yourself.

Cisco: we never know! Maybe you're from another earth!

Harry: I am.

Cisco: yea I fell for that... but you still cheated!!

Harry: I won 78 times. You sound like a child. Here's some advice, win next time.

Cisco: That's terrible advice?!

Barry from coms:What are you fighting over?!?

Cisco: Barry stop. This is important

Barry: I am literally fighting the Reverse-Flash?!? Can you just hit me Eobard instead of creepily whispering.

Eobard: *whispers* You know why I always beat you Barry? You know why I am the one thing you cannot defeat? You want to know why I am your greatest foe?!?

Barry: No. I have a photo shoot today with Big Belly Burger. They want me to sponsor them.

Eobard: Big...big belly burger 🥺

Barry: oh no.

Eobard: first you made me waste 15 years of my life stalking you-

Barry: you didn't-

Eobard: Dude, I saw your search history.

Barry: uh

Eobard: I am flattered but uninterested. The point is...YOU RUINED MY LIFE!! NOW YOU RUIN MY INNOCENT FOOD?!?

Barry: you seriously have a probl-

Eobard: BIG BELLY BURGER BETRAYED ME?! THEY WERE WITH ME DURING MY DARKEST TIMES AND THEY SIDE WITH YOU?! MY SWEET SWEET BURGER?!? MY COPING MECHANISM....other than murder, duh. THE AGONYYYYYY !! THE PAINNNNNN!!

Barry: ok....it's just one picture with me holding curly fries-

Eobard: MY FAVOURITE?!?

Barry: Is this why you got so much slower?😏

Eobard: FIRST OFF I EXERCISE!

Barry: PLEASE-

Eobard: *pulls Barry's hair*

Barry: *tries to bite him*

Eobard: YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!! I SHALL RUIN YOUR HAPPINESS IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!

Barry: YOU ALREADY DO!!

*Back at Star Labs*

Cisco: Ha! I finally won!

Harry: Anyway what was Barry saying? Something about Reverse-Flash. I thought y'all said he was dead.

Eobard: YOU CANT GET RID OF ME!!

Barry: THE ONLY THING YOU CANT RID OFF IS YOUR MASK ACNE?!

Eobard: BITCH!! IM GLOWING!!

Harry: Well ok. Barry just don't die.

Cisco: see, that's terrible advice.

Eobard: yea you gotta work your pep talk pal. I can give you some advice. Hehe.

Harry: fine. "Listen to me, Barry. Breathe. Breathe. Feel the air. Feel that wind on your face. Feel the ground, your feet lifting you up, pushing you forward, and the lightning - Barry, feel the lightning. Feel its power. It's electricity pumping through your veins, crackling through you, traveling to every nerve in your body, like a shock. You're no longer you now. You're part of something greater, part of a speed-force. It's yours. Now do it."Run Bitch run!

Barry: no.

Eobard: that's my speech buddy. Plagiarism right there. I except money at my doorstep Tuesday at 8.

Harry: aight.

The end

Run Bitch run!
-Harry