reaction: you turning them on while they're live

note: i'm backkkkkkkk :) who missed me?

(20:53| tuesday| 28 september 2021)

austin porter| austin:

he'd be live talking to the beanz about some new art he's been working on when you found your way into the room. it wouldn't be intentional though, you had been cleaning the house up. he'd pause mid sentence to look you over. you'd only been wearing one of his t-shirts with your hair in a messy bun. the sight'd be truly perfect for him. he'd promptly excuse himself from the live and go tend to his beautiful girlfriend.

nicholas mara| nick:

you and the guys had been partying tonight. between drinking with nick and edwin and smoking with zion, you were truly cross faded. he went live and you crawled into his lap. it was a mixture of the low eyed expression on your face and the way you kept dragging your tongue against your drying lips that turned him on. by the way his breathing got heavier and the way he kept shift under you, it was obvious he was hot and bothered. you'd let out a knowing laugh before placing a chaste kiss on his lips and walking off— you had a long night in for yourself.

edwin honoret| edwin:

you had went to visit your family out of state, so you hadn't seen him for a while. you were also making sure to learn as much spanish as you could so you could surprise him. with the help of the boys, you made it to the house undetected by your boyfriend. you cooked him a meal before presenting it to him and telling him how much you missed him in spanish. he'd forget he was on live and tell you how sexy the spanish sounded coming out your mouth.

caleb kuwonu| zion:

honestly? you guys had just got done having sex and he hopped on the game to stream. you watched him for a while before rolling up and lighting it for him. you knew that he loved it when you did that for him, so he'd finish the stream and the blunt before starting round two.

brandon arrega| brandon:

he'd be in the studio pulling an all nighter when you decided to visit him. you'd have postmates in hand as you quietly let yourself in, trying your hardest not to distract him. he'd spot you mid sentence and turn the camera towards you. he'd pull you into his lap as he teased beanz with the new music he had been working on. you'd be moving quite a bit in his lap trying to get comfortable when you felt something poking you in the butt. oops.