reaction: he wants a baby

austin porter| austin:

he'd been wanting a baby with you since you two first go together. from the beginning he could see you in his future, and he knew he wanted a family with you. after over a year of being together, he'd bring it up one night as you were getting ready for bed. he'd say it more as a question just to see how you'd respond to it. if you reacted positively then he'd excitedly begin making plans with you.

nicholas mara| nick:

one day he woke up and just knew he wanted a kid with you. he'd began staring at you more, imaging you pregnant with you guys' child. after a while, you'd call him on his odd behavior and that's when he'd sheepishly admit to it. if you agreed, he'd waste no time trying to make one with you.

edwin honoret| edwin:

when you first got together you'd have had a discussion about having kids together. you both got on the same page about it early on so you wouldn't have problems later. when he finally felt ready, he'd let you know. he wouldn't be shy or anything of the sort; it was a comfortable topic for the two of you. if you also felt ready then, like nick, he'd waste no time.

caleb kuwonu| zion:

honestly? he probably said it in a joking way one day then not too long after, you found out you were actually pregnant. it'd be you who was nervous and hesitant to bring it up. you'd probably confide in another member who would eventually let it slip to zion. his reaction would be excited and thankful.

brandon arreaga| brandon:

he'd be contemplating whether or not to tell you. he knew that if you weren't on the same page, it could ruin your relationship. he'd become visibly stressed after being torn for so long. when he finally confronted him, thinking he'd just been overworking himself, he'd blurt it out. he just wouldn't be able to stop the words from passing his lips. it'd probably catch you off guard but it'd definitely ignite a serious conversation for the two of you. he'd wouldn't mind the week long conversation if in the end you agreed.