Cats of Windclan

Leader: SandStar,a ginger molly with bright green eyes and tore ears.
Deputy: BreezeCall, a massive white and grey tom with deep blue eyes.
Medicine Cat: WindyLeap, a lean grey Tom with grey eyes and black stripes. (Apprentice: JuniperPaw,a blue-grey molly with white speckles and dark blue eyes.)
Warriors: LeanFlower, a petite silver molly with blue-grey spots and blue eyes. LeopardYowl, a massive molly with a leopard coat type and meanly narrowed green eyes. LeapingRock, a tall grey Tom with black and white patches across his pelt and Misty-grey eyes. QuietShade, a lean calico Tom with oval shaped brown eyes. SandProwl, a massive and muscular ginger Tom with bright green eyes and battle scared ears.
Apprentices: DustPaw,a white tom with a light ginger back and face with darker ginger speckles,white bobbed tail and oval shaped green eyes. PebblePaw, a petite grey molly with a long fluffy tail and light blue eyes. StormPaw, a dark grey Tom with black patches and narrowed grey eyes. RoamingPaw, a brown tabby molly with amber eyes.
Queens: DustHare, a white molly with light brown patches and amber eyes. StormingLeap, a dark grey molly with black paws and narrowed ember eyes. BurningBreeze, a calico molly with oval ember eyes.
Elders: MistyGorge, a ginger molly with ember eyes. FallenWish, a blinded black tom with a twisted jaw. LeapingStorm,the oldest elder of WindClan-..A fully grey molly with a twisted jaw and back leg with blinded eyes.