New Timeline

Disclaimer: In order for things to better fit with Reagan's story, I'll be shifting some of the dates around. So key events will be moved forward or back in order to work with the storyline.
Events like Amityville, Arne Johnson's case, the Enfield Poltergeist, and the Perron family haunting will still happen in the story but the dates they occured will be moved. As the story progresses I'll add more parts of the timeline in order to identify the "key points" that have occurred.

•1943 - Annabelle Mullins is killed by a car. Her parents, Samuel and Esther, are destroyed by her death and begin praying to whatever entity that listened to see their daughter again. They inadvertently summon the demon Malthus who tricks them into giving him permission to inhabit one of Annabelle's dolls. He is later sealed away in Annabelle's closet and remained there for several years.

•1949 - Ed and Lorraine Warren are married and their daughter Reagan as well as her eventual husband, Arne Johnson, are born in 1958 on All Hallows Eve aka; Hallowe'en. It's theorized by both priests and by demons that Reagan and Arne were "touched" by the demon Samhain which resulted in their supernatural abilities. Later in 1959 Rosalie Williams and Damon Michel are north on All Hallows Eve in Salem; Massachusetts and Klingenburg; Germany respectively.

•1952 - The Vatican sends Father Burke and Sister Irene to investigate the mysterious suicide of a nun in a Romanian convent. They accidentally release the demon Valak from it's confinement in the convent and allow it freedom into the world. The demon possesses a man named Maurice Theriault (Frenchie) and would later be exorcized by the Warren's several years later.

•1955 - Malthus is released from his confinement in Annabelle's closet by a young orphaned girl named Janice whom he later possesses. After the his escape in Janice's body the Mullins farmhouse is put up for sale, it was bought several times throughout the years although no one stayed in the house for more than three years because of the many supernatural occurrences there.

•1962 - Judy Warren is born on July 6th when Reagan and Arne are 4 years old.

•1963 - Malthus (still in Janice's body) joins a cult following and later commits suicide whilst holding his original conduit, enabling him to move back into the doll.

•1965 - Malthus in the Annabelle doll is taken in by the Warren family after a failed attempt to posses a young nurse. He meets and eventually befriends their seven-year-old daughter, Reagan.

•1967 - Reagan (nine at the time) is almost killed by a car after being pushed into the street by a boy named Joshua Higgans. Later that same year she meets Arne Johnson while her parents work a case in his hometown.

•1969 - Amityville Haunting. Reagan and Arne are both eleven years old at the time of the case.