Fireflies [Inazuma]

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly...

---

Ei open her eyes Y/n was tightly hugging her. she looks around the room, she sighs and close her eyes again... but strangely she couldn't open her as ten million fireflies lit up the world as she falls asleep... they fill the open air and leaves tear drops everywhere. she stood and stared.

she placed Y/n down at the bed, she felt the world turns slowly... it was hard for her to say but she would rather stay awake when she's asleep. everything is never as it seems...

she felt a something hug her leg It was y/n with an expressionless face. the fireflies began to fly closer to them. the fireflies took her hand and began to dance. Y/n watches as the bugs helped her dance.

A foxtrot above her head, a sock hopped beneath their beg, a strange ball is just hanging by a thread.

She made herself believe that the world moved slowly... It was once hard to say but she'd rather stay awake when she's asleep.

Leave her door open just to crack. She wanted to take her away from here. She left like an Insomniac...

She tire of counting sheep when she's to tired to fall asleep...

Y/n looked at their hand it was covered in lighting bugs Soon Y/n was joining their mother in Dancing.

Y/n looked up to her she smiles at them, Y/n smiles back. They too are to tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies... It's cause they hate goodbyes... The two got misty eyes as they said farewell but they were several are... If her dreams gets real bizarre.

She saved a few and I keep them in jars...

I like to myself believe as the world turns slowly...

It's hard to say but i'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause Everything is never at it seems... When I fall asleep.

Ei opened her eyes to Y/n's fluffy ears moving around. She sighs and pets them. Y/n let out a little quiet purr, she giggles. She held them close...

The end.

I got misty eyes as they said farewell...