Sabito?

A/N: Shoutout to CommitArson69 for taking the time out of their day to read my fic, same for the rest of the readers!

Also I swear this picture will be in the fic sooner or later once Giyu stops freaking out-

~~~~~~~~~Tomioka Giyu POV~~~~~~~~~

His mind was racing. He could barely think straight. (Cause he gay)

Suddenly he was pulled against Sabito's chest and he was staring into those lavender eyes that he knew all too well.

"Sabito?"

He asked it as a question, and he was so uncertain he wanted to die.

Sabito's eyes softened.

"Yuu, I'm here."

Giyu almost gave in.

The reassuring sense of his body, The familiar hoari, the sweet sound of the voice he lost long ago...

oh.

That's right.

He lost long ago.

Giyu began struggling with all his might, realizing this must be similar to the Dream demon Tanjiro and Rengoku encountered on the train.

He cursed himself as he realized the demon had disarmed him.

Sabito- No, the demon, Giyu reminded himself. The demon almost lost his grip on Giyu's hands, struggling to keep the slayer in his arms.

Though he had no proof, there was no way that Sabito had come back to life.

It was a dream.

It was ever so obviously a dream.

~~~~~~~~~Sabito POV~~~~~~~~~~~

He had made a huge mistake.

With Giyu, the misconception of one word would be the difference between life and death.

He had obviously screwed something up.

Giyu was literally fighting to get away from Sabito right now.

But he didn't understand what he screwed up.

Out of desperation, he did the first thing that came to mind.

He remembered that Giyu would cry when he got in trouble. He hated the scary voices and tones.

"Giyu. Stop. Now." He ordered in his best 'You are in so much trouble right now' voice.

As he suspected, Giyu froze for a split second, long enough for Sabito to pull him into a hug.

Giyu let out a surprised gasp.

He stopped struggling.

They just stood there, like that, for a while.