Part 46: Liam-Olivia & Ryan-Kiara

A sneak peek on Liam-Olivia and Ryan-Kiara's relationship.

Liam's POV:

"Liam come downstairs now" Mom called me.

Lazily I came downstairs and sat at our couch.

"Yes Mom" I said.

"Liam we have to visit Harlow's tonight, it is Olivia's birthday today" Mom said.

"Mom, you and Dad visit this party, why should I be there, wish liv from my side" I said.

"No excuses, you are coming. They have invited our whole family especially you, since you haven't met them since past few years, first being busy in studies and later with business" Mom said.

"Dad.." I started convincing my Dad who was listening to our conversation in silence.

"No Liam, you have to accompany us tonight" Dad said.

"Fine" finally I said.

We are at Harlow's house. Uncle Harlow is very close to my Dad and same goes with my Mom and Mrs. Harlow. Though Liv and me were also close when we were young but later we got separated as she went to London, UK for her higher secondary school education. We could not able to maintain our long distance friendship. We have not met in like five to six years. I don't know how she looks now.

"Liam, my boy I am so happy to see you after so long. How are you?" Mr. Harlow asked.

"I am doing good Uncle. Thank you" I said hugging him.

We talked for more fifteen to twenty minutes.

"Here comes my princess - Liv" Uncle Harlow said.

I turned around to see a very beautiful girl. She went towards Aunt and Uncle. Everyone wished her. I went to her,

"Hey Liv, A very happy birthday" I said.

"Liam, Thank you" She said.

"You look so beautiful" I said. The words just unconsciously came out of my mouth. She blushed.

"Thank you. You too look handsome" She said.

Olivia's POV:

God, Liam looks so handsome. We are meeting after such a long time. When we were young, we were quite close but once I went out of country for my education, everything stopped.

We talked for almost whole night. Later we danced together and enjoyed the party. I could feel some kind of spark between us. I hope he feels it too.

"Hey liv would you like to go out with me tomorrow. I mean if you are busy than it is okay, I can understand you have returned after such long time you might have lots to catch up....." he was rambling.

"Yes" I said.

"What...? Yes as in you are going out with me?" he asked. I nodded. A bright smile came on his lips.

Well this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Ryan's POV:

"Ryan, lets go to library and take some notes on next weeks assignment" Luke said.

"Okay" I said.

We are currently at our MBA college. We are in our first year now.

We reached library and started gathering books and started taking notes.

"Hey could you bring that marketing management book which we were referring yesterday" Luke said. I nodded and made my way towards that rack.

As I was taking the book from the rack, someone simultaneously trying to take it from opposite side. When I saw who it was, I was awestruck. There standing was a beautiful girl.

"Sorry, I need this book I have to submit assignment till next week and my assignments topic content is mainly explained in this book only and only one copy has remained others were already taken by rest students" She said.

"Its okay. No problem" I said.

She gave me beautiful smile and made her way towards her friends group.

Later we met in the class, I got to know that we both are in the same class - First year MBA. Her name is Kiara. Slowly we started talking with each other and later we became good friends.

Luke, I, Kiara and Lara, we all became good friends, and completed our MBA together.

The last day of our college, was the day when I finally asked Kiara out for a date.

She said Yes and since then we are together and our bond is getting stronger day by day.

Thank You!😊