Forms/My Oc

Alrighty, time for the fun stuff!

Forms start below!

Name:
Age:
Sexuality:
Looks: (( you may tag ))
Personality:
Basic Background Knowledge:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Triggers: (( if they have any ))
Promare/Human:
Occupation:
Any other miscellaneous information:

Yup! That's it! The forms are pretty easy, I don't need anything intense or long, just basic information!

For example! Here I will provide my own oc!

Name: Inagei Mayota

Age: 20

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks:

Personality: She's quite a firecracker actually! She loves to help out in literally any way she can, from saving pets from trees, to running head first into fires

Personality: She's quite a firecracker actually! She loves to help out in literally any way she can, from saving pets from trees, to running head first into fires. She's honestly just a female Galo- just a little calmer.

Basic Background Knowledge: She went through highschool and college, focusing mostly on her studies. She joined Burning Rescue when she was in college, staying back sometimes during runs to finish tests and such. As you can tell, she's very devoted to her studies.

Likes: She's a HUGE fan of sushi. Like, that's a one way ticket to her heart. She lives animals, especially dogs. She enjoys taking care of people, especially little kids! Honestly, big sister vibes all around!

Dislikes: People being unfair or rude. Just because they're not like you, doesn't mean they deserve any less. She isn't to much a fan of loud noises, specifically sudden noises. She also don't like spicy food all to much, it doesn't agree well with her stomach.

Triggers: Non consensual touching, Gore, broken bones, crunching noises.

Promare/Human: Human!

Occupation: She works for Burning Rescue! She's not usually one to go up into fires, more checking people for injuries as they come out of the fire. Though, she does sometimes go up into the action! And she LOVES when she can.

Miscellaneous Information: She does wear glasses, though sometimes she'll choose to wear contacts. She also has a little ghost tattoo on her ankle. She often wears long socks and sneakers, kind of like Aina, but instead her socks are black.

And that's it!! Once again, you are allowed to tag ocs! Have fun!!