Chapter 1

Kiyo sighed, leaned against the wall, and drew in a sketchbook. He quietly looked up and took in his surroundings. Tsumugi was sewing for one of her dresses on the couch. Keebo was cleaning dirt off himself next to her. Kaito, as well as Kokichi, are messing around with each other as usual. Usually, it would be more chaotic, but it was starting to get dark outside. The tall student turned his attention back to his sketchbook, but something interrupted his thoughts.

"Kiyo, what are you drawing," Kokichi asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Nothing Kokichi," Kiyo said with a sigh, turning the page.

"Come on, let me see," Kokichi said with a smile

"I said nothing," Kiyo repeated with a hint of annoyance.

"But I wanna know," Kokichi whined.

"Kichi, stop pestering Kiyo," Kaito said, nudging him.

"You guys are no fun," Kokichi pouted.

"And pestering someone is?" Tsumugi said, not looking up from sewing.

"Yup, their reactions are priceless," Kokichi said with an evil grin.

"Enough, Kokichi," Keebo said, sitting next to Tsumugi.

"Fine," Kokichi said with a mockingly smirk.

Kiyo sighed as he closed the sketchbook and placed it in the ceiling where he usually hides it.

"What's with you and ceilings," Keebo asked, looking up at him.

"It's away from people," Kiyo said, "and none of you can get up there."

"I'm Kaito Mamota, Luminary of the Stars," Kaito shouted, "I can do anything."

"Oh shut up," Kokichi said, "no, you can't, stupid."

"H-Hey, I'm not stupid," Kaito said, crossing his arms.

"Yes, you are," Kokichi said, putting both hands behind his head.

"Knock it off, Kokichi," Keebo said with a sigh.

"I don't know what you gain from this," Tsumugi said, unamused.

"Nehehehe, Honestly, I don't know either," Kokichi said with a grin, "It's just funny."

"We have feelings, you know," Kaito said.

"Well, not Keebo," Kokichi said, gesturing to Keebo.

"That's robophobic!" Keebo shouted.

"ThAt's RoBoPhObIc," Kokichi mocked.

Kiyo sighed as he watched Kokichi make fun of Keebo. Kaito attempted to get him to stop but failed miserably. Kiyo mumbled something under his breath and looked out the window. Outside was a big forest, which almost surrounded the school they were staying in; Suddenly, something at the forest entrance caught his attention.

"What is that..." Kiyo muttered under his breath.

He squinted his eyes to try and focus on what was out there. It seemed like a shadow, but it had an odd formation to it. Kiyo looked at the group, looked at the forest, then back at the group.

"Can you guys please calm down?" Keebo huffed.

"Why Keeboy?" Kokichi said jokingly and mockingly.

"We all know it's too late for this," Tsumugi said with a sigh.

"Who cares sleep is for the weak," Kokichi said with a smile.

"But sleep is good for you, Kichi," Kaito huffed.