Chapter 6:

Tsumugi raised her hand over her mouth and stared in panic and pain. With what seemed like forever Keebo finally stopped sparking and fell over. Tsumugi moved forward but Kiyo was faster; catching him.

"Jesus Christ, what just happened?" Tsumugi said, lowering her hand.

"Possible overheating," Kiyo said quietly.

"Well, that's just great," Tsumugi muttered quietly.

"We should probably put him in a cold room," Kiyo said.

"The freezer," Tsumugi said with a smirk.

"Yea, no," Kiyo said, "you're spending too much time with Kokichi."

"Eh, not really," Tsumugi said, "but he's right when he says you're fun to mess with."

"Now is not the time for this, Tsumugi," Kiyo huffed.

"Right, I would say the bathroom then," Tsumugi said.

"That's better than nothing," Kiyo muttered.

With the help of Tsumugi, Kiyo carried Keebo upstairs to the bathroom. He gently set him down on the floor close to the shower. Tsumugi turned the air conditioner onto the cold and waited for Kiyo to finish.

"How long should we leave him in here for?" Tsumugi asked.

"About half an hour," Kiyo replied, looking over to her.

"Are you sure we should leave him by himself," Tsumugi said quietly.

"What could possibly go wrong," Kiyo said narrowing his eyes.

"I don't know, he could go crazy again," Tsumugi said.

"At least we have a better chance to run," Kiyo replied.

"That's harsh," Tsumugi said curtly.

"Guys, get your asses down here," Kokichi shouted, "it's time to eat."

Tsumugi looked over at Keebo one more time before leaving the bathroom. Kiyo soon followed, closing the door quietly. The two Silenus went done stairs and entered the kitchen. Kaito and Kokichi were already sitting at the table with dishes and plates of food waiting for them.

"How did you do all this in a short amount of time," Kiyo said, tilting his head.

"Magic," Kaito said with a smile.

"It's just a lot faster when two people are cooking," Kaito said.

"That's fair," Tsumugi said, sitting on Kokichi's left.

"Where's Keebo?" Kaito asked.

"We ran into a problem," Tsumugi said quietly.

"What kind of problem?" Kokichi said, tilting his head.

"The fire must have made him overheat and short circuit," Kiyo explained.

"What? Why didn't you come to get us," Kaito said, "we would have helped."

"It wasn't that big of a problem," Kiyo said, "we have been in worse."

"Don't remind me of that," Tsumugi said, picking up chopsticks.

"Let's just eat," Kaito said, "get our minds off it."

"Finally, I'm starving," Kokichi said.

Kaito and the others gave thanks before eating. Kiyo quickly pulled down his mask, popped some sushi into his mouth, and pulled it back up. Tsumugi side glance at Kiyo but just shrugged her shoulders and nibbled on her Raman. While Kaito wasn't looking, Kokichi leaned over the table and snatched one of his dumplings.