᯽•• Chapter 09 ••᯽

Meanwhile that afternoon: (with y/n)
I was here at the living room watching when my cellphone rang so i looked at it and it was a phonecall from rindou.

I answered it.

Phone Call:
Y/n:
Hey rin? Wazzup?

Rindou:
Heyy!! How's your day?

Y/n:
Well,fine as always. You?

Rindou:
Fun and chaotic as always.

Y/n:
(Laughing) so,why did you call?

Rindou:
Oh,well,were having a sleep over here at the house,join us! Me and the guys will pick you up later at six.

Y/n:
A sleep over? Sounds good. Okay im in!

Rindou:
Thats good to hear! Okay bye my brother is calling for me.

Y/n:
Okay okay bye,see you all later.

After what i said,he shutted down the call and i went back to watch the drama.

Timeskip: (5:00)
It was five in the afternoon so i decided to take a bath since they might be on their way already.

After bathing,i went out from the bathroom and went towards my cabinet looking around for clothes,what should i wear?

It took me atleast 20 minutes to find the clothes that i was looking for and its this! Its a black crop top with white pants. And since it was cold outside,i partnered the crop top with a black leather jacket.

Im a bit fashionable and it was just a sleep over but fashion is a main thing so...

I giggled and then went to my makeup table set as i got ready.

Timeskip:
It was 5:50 in the evening and im here at the living room scrolling through my phone with my bag thats full of my things and clothes for the sleep over when i heared the doorbell ringing.

I got up and opened the door seeing the guys as sanzu got my bag,helping me as i thanked him.

Sanzu:
Let me take that for you.

Y/n:
Oh,thank you!

Ran:
Should we go?

All of us nodded and they went to the car as i locked my house so it will be safe even if im not here.

After that,i joined them in the car as we drove off towards their house.

At the house:
All of us came out from the car and i saw many people having fun,they even arranged a party. Wow.

I looked around and it was pretty nice when i felt someone holding my hand so i turned besides me seeing sanzu.

Sanzu:
Lets go in.

Y/n:
Oh ugh,okay.

We got in and oh dude,many of this people were all wasted already and having their own kind of fun. But really,right infront of me? Dudes go and get a room.

I rolled my eyes when sanzu pulled me near him,hugging my waist as he said

Sanzu:
You look pretty good,y/n.

I grinned and replied

Y/n:
I always do.

Sanzu:
Do you know how much i missed you? I was literally holding myself back to come ahead earlier.

I smirked and started touching his chest,sliding my hands down as i replied...

Y/n:
You can have me all you want tonight,i wont stop you~