Link up

__-__

Jisung anxiously waited for his crush to show up in the cafeteria where he'd already placed his order. Ever since Chris reappeared, he felt he'd lost any chance of connecting, but he was determined to try, and try again, as much as possible.

Despite not knowing Minho for long, did it matter to him? Not at all. Seeing Minho, so cute and gentle, precisely his type-like a catboy-made an instant impact on Jisung.

When Minho entered wearing a stunning yellow dress adorned with floral prints and sparkling makeup, Jisung's heart skipped a beat. Minho was drop-dead gorgeous.

They began chatting, discussing mundane things, and Jisung realized how much he missed Minho lately.

"I'm happy we're getting to know each other better, Min."

"Me too! You're actually a sweet guy. Sorry for my bad first impression of you..." Minho blushed softly, causing Jisung to turn a bit red too.

"It's alright, really..." Just then, Minho's phone rang. He glanced at it and then refocused on Jisung. "Are you okay?" Minho nodded, grabbing a spoonful of cheesecake.

But the persistent ringing of Minho's phone annoyed him, prompting him to check who was spamming him.

jesuschrisz: hi

jesuschrisz: heeeeey ~~~

jesuschrisz: im so bored lets meet ;)

jesuschrisz: are u busy????

jesuschrisz: i miss you baby;(

leekittens: channie, im hanging out with jisung.

jesuschrisz: is he more important than me?
seen 4.30pm

"How do you plan to spend this weekend, hyung?"

"Hm? Oh, not much planned, might have dance practice. What about you?" Chan's question suddenly made Minho nervous.

"I'll probably meet up with Changbin, unless he cancels on me for his sweetheart," Jisung chuckled, taking a sip of his coffee. Minho couldn't wait any longer.

"Sorry, I really have to leave now. It's kind of an emergency?"

"Is everything alright?" Jisung sounded concerned.

"Don't worry, Sung. I promise I'll make it up to you another day!"

leekittens: better hurry i made up sth.

jesuschrisz: <3

jesuschrisz: come to my place.