Maybe Baby

After leaving my love with my babies I needed to think of a way to get her back. I could see that she was still heartbroken and I don't blame her she wanted to stay in this marriage for those two. I wanted my family back no matter what it takes.

As the babies grew I got to see them more often. I built a house for my little family to live in. I was willing to give up my bachelor's pad for them. In the house my Chrissy's room has everything a girl would want whereas Ricky's room has a jungle theme to it. With that they will share a rumpus room. My Nene will have her own office, the room with an onsuite we will share in time and many more rooms for our guests to use. The lounge kitchen and dining area will be close to the rumpus and the offices. I just needed to show Athena I am true to my new life. We have been apart for since we got divorced. I really want my Nene to see my love isn't going anywhere and I will wait for however long it takes.

Athena

Since telling Stephen about our babies I haven't heard from him. I guess he doesn't want to see his children. I won't force him to see them but I would like them to know their father. Because even though we are not together I know he will be the best father he can be. I mean he tried with our marriage, most of the difficulty was coming from my end. I know that now. I guess I was scared to let someone in my heart. I'm scared to love. Don't tell him I said this. Because of Christelle and Enrique my heart has opened up to so much more and I now feel a lot more. My babies melt my heart and that all happened the night of our honeymoon. My (was) husband and I happened to want to let our first time to each other. Our first time got me pregnant and I gave him two healthy babies. So in turn we gave each other what we wanted. Resulting in a divorce and a broken heart. My babies are amazing to pull the shield away from my heart and make me feel again especially for their father.

1year later.

My babies are so adorable. Walking from 9 months, now 18 months old these two are inseparable. Ricky looks like whereas Chrissy is her father but with my heart. Stephen and I are talking a lot more for our babies. Life has taught me a lot. Even though love doesn't last between us, we had enough love to make our babies. Maybe in we will learn to love one another but for now its for them. I love him, hopefully he lives me too.

xx

Athena