₊ੈ✩‧₊𝘬𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵; 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

˚ ༘♡— hotti-tora😳

˚ ༘♡—dating kazu is a bit interesting...

˚ ༘♡—kazutora soft? nah
for you? hell yeah

˚ ༘♡— allot of twists and turns of the relationship due to kazu past trauma.

˚ ༘♡—this mf right here will literally annoy the shit out of you especially if you're shorter than him!! yk you finna get teased allot. anit he like 5'9?? or and you're a personal arm rest now😃

˚ ༘♡—will literally purposely put things higher on shelves just so you can ask him to get it for you...........yes really.

˚ ༘♡—quick question...what if kazutora was like yandere? i mean it could fit him so well. dating him isn't that bad though, of course it's more on the chill side.

˚ ༘♡—Now, he loves baking with you, but he doesn't like the work. He's kinda lazy, and he's used to you just doing all the cooking and baking on your own. (mm..lazytora)

˚ ༘♡—the way his eyes light up when someone asks about you or mentions your name. <3

˚ ༘♡—the concept of being with someone never really peeked his interest nor does he want to stumble across someone who could potentially want more out of him. if anything he would think you only started dating him because of his personalities

˚ ༘♡—he found himself a bit confused that he developed feelings for you.

˚ ༘♡—loves wrapping his arms around from behind and letting his head get snuggled up in the crook of your neck

˚ ༘♡—willing to drop everything for you loves you that much.

˚ ༘♡—always visiting him working, bringing in strays you find.

˚ ༘♡—the type of boyfriend who 'accidentally' leaves his clothes at your place and then acts surprised when you end up wearing it. (like bro we anit dumb💀)

˚ ༘♡—literally says the nicest things to you that it's hard not to swoon over him.

˚ ༘♡—will be constantly asking: "are you ok?"
He just cares so much! wanna make sure you're always comfortable in any situation

˚ ༘♡—definitely one of the few people he trusts 100%.

˚ ༘♡—kazutora will be very protective when it came to you, not afraid of threatening anyone that might be a bother to you.

˚ ༘♡—want matching tattoos? he's down for that.

˚ ༘♡—loves when you gift him jewelry (never taking off them earrings though(*゜ー゜*))

˚ ༘♡—probably has a habit of isolating himself from everyone. I can just see him to sometimes disappear. Like no one know where he is, not even you, which makes you worry.

˚ ༘♡—i think kazutora would love you more than he loves himself so he knows as a fact that he will be lost without you..(is that healthy?)

˚ ༘♡—Something as simple as seeing children having tender moments with their parents, triggered a sore spot within Kazutora and irritated him deeply, but im sure he wouldn't mind starting a family with ya.

˚ ༘♡—take care of this one :,D