ੈ✩‧₊𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯!𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ now playing: out of time; harley reid

requested by: @Swag_simp_pino

(i tried my best)

˚ ༘♡—you were close friends with mikey, once mikey told you there was a new member to the gang, you asked if you could met them. ofc he said yes. you liked making friends, and sanzu was the perfect one for a friend since he didn't have any, and he thought he didn't needed anyone, o boy he was wrong when met you. *new feeling unlocked*

˚ ༘♡—you both eventually found out you went to the same school and didn't notice you had class together, since he usually skips..

˚ ༘♡— friends to lovers

˚ ༘♡—sanzu was always a straight up person, no shy shit, so he ended up being the one confessing first.

˚ ༘♡—he was tsundere back then, hate admitting things and was a blushing mess.

˚ ༘♡—he has no experience with romance, so you lead the relationship and showed him stuff couples do.

˚ ༘♡—was scared how you would react to him without his mask.

he fell in love with you, once you didn't judge him for his scars or past, which he told you later. (and lying about not having siblings and a family😒)

in fact, you promise him that you'll never leave his side, no matter how much he'll change. you'll always adapt to his new ways.

˚ ༘♡—both of you are very loyal, there would be no trust issues either.

˚ ༘♡—we loves stubborn babies ☺️💢

˚ ༘♡—born stubborn, very difficult to getting him to come with school with you every morning. always saying he'll attend later. but gets scolded later by you.

˚ ༘♡—it wasn't long before everyone found out you guys are dating. he would always pick you up from school.

"There's my Y/N!"

the bright smile he always had picking you up from school.

or muto would drag you outta school, saying sanzu wanna meet up somewhere.

˚ ༘♡—you were concerned at first, once you just realized you're dating a DELINQUENT but you knew he was strong and knew he could always protect himself.

˚ ༘♡—his nickname for you is princess and always will be

˚ ༘♡—there's always arcade dates after school every other days, sanzu was really into arcade games back then.

˚ ༘♡—he knows you suffer from insomnia, expect a late-night date.

˚ ༘♡—sick? as the lovely boyfriend he is, ofc he's here to take care of you, what boyfriend wouldn't?and the affection never stop. sanzu does not care if he gets sick as well. He will still climb into bed with you, hold you close to his chest, and kiss up the back of your neck, much to your protest.

˚ ༘♡—you get overwhelmed with the number of things he brings when you get sick sometimes that you hesitate to tell him that you are sometimes, but you just appreciate it and watch how adorable he is when he gets worried.

˚ ༘♡—you were his top priority (besides being loyal asf to mikey) you are his princess and whatever the princess wants, the princess gets. (in the future you're like a second option now😃👍🏽, mikey comes first)

˚ ༘♡—you always run to sanzu about your problems..why?, cause you didn't anyone else they way you trust him. this sanzu would hurt anyone for you, not kill em, but most likely have them in the hospital or simply just warn them with a threat.(future sanzu would just kill them straight up🥲.) he always gave the best advice, though he could be a bad influence sometimes, give you the best hugs, the warmth you always want to feel when he holds you.

˚ ༘♡—late night rides, like any other gang member would do with their girlfriend.

˚ ༘♡—hates admitted certain things, doesn't like being seen as a shy or clingy person.

˚ ༘♡—willing to take on anything, loves taking risk.

˚ ༘♡—you sometimes tag along whenever toman has shit going down even though you're not supposed to be there, you be spotting emma there to, she keeps you company most of the time.

˚ ༘♡—not really worried of being seen with you and giving affection to you, especially if someone from toman spots him and see him outta character. he doesn't care. he enjoys making you happy doesn't care who see.

(A/N: sorry if this seems short, this is all that came to mind and why don't takeomi have lashes like senju and sanzu😒?)