Introduction: Part Two, Of Dreams and Nudity

T/w: light gore

Barbatos walked down the hallway, towards the offices, with two coffees and a tea in a carrier.
After such a busy day yesterday with getting the preparations ready to meet the new intern, his lord was sure to be tired today.

He sighed audibly.

The young master should take better care of himself. Tiring himself over a simple intern is not worth it. Then again, he used to have physical endurance to match all his mental energy-

The past was the past. No use in bringing such a thing into his head.

He continued to walk towards his given destination. Hopefully Lucifer was with his lord as to make this easier so he could do those two's work they didn't fini- his work.

Throb.

He steadied himself in the doorway of the printer room. Two doors away from his destination. A normal headache usually wouldn't stop him but this-

The drinks splashed in their cups as he shakily set them on the table on the right of the door. Beside table was printer. On the left of it was a stack of papers that it had printed out and he assumed that he was to bring to Lord Diavolo.

He let go of the support he held.

Bad choice...

His vision went dark in an instant though his eyes remained open. He blinked.

There was... brown mist in front of him. He couldn't move. Better yet, he wasn't even there. He was spectating from a parallel point of view. He was completely blocked off from getting closer or speaking. A scene began to play in front of him, the mist taking form.

He couldn't remember what happened before in the scene as it progressed. He knew something was going on, but there is no memory. Something was happening, yes. Somehow, there is no loss of memory that can be detected. He just doesn't remember what was happening in front of him. Something did but he might as well have zoned the whole scene out.

He keeps getting closer and closer to the scene until he is there. He is the person in the middle. His point of view has changed from spectating from a distance to possessing a body.

This is not his body. The head looked down and he saw army boots. Green pants that looked part of the outfit donned legs he possessed.
The next part-
A blue jacket with a stripe on one border and a completely white border where you button went atop the white shirt the person had on.

Belphegor, the Avatar of Sloth?

A/n: For those of you who don't know, this is Belphie.

End of a/n.

Barbatos would recognize this getup anywhere. It appeared he was having the demon's eyes right now, figuratively speaking.