Part 1

Xenia peeked through the window and was greeted by the most adorable sight possible. Onyx was asleep sitting on the couch with her head in the crook of Lyulf's neck. Regina-Caelum was asleep laying across their laps. Lyulf was also asleep with his arm around onyx's shoulder and his wings around both his girls. The twin hair flames flickered peacefully, casting a soft glow on the family. "Awww!" Alyssa whispered. Xenia decided right then and there that there was nothing bad about their new neighbors, strange as they may be. Onyx opened her black eyes slightly and she smiled at the girls.

Regina-Caelum, or RC is Onyx and Lyulf's 8 year old daughter. She is a sky prodigy, a cross between sky goddess and diamond prodigy, the first of her kind. I just had this idea, and I thought it was so cute and I had to write it. Xenia and Alyssa are humans from the dimension they were banished to. They are attempting to blend in with humans while the Sanctuary, their bunker, is under construction. It's not working very well though...

Edit: Wattpad reordered my parts, and this was supposed to be after the (A/N)+character info chapter, and I don't know how to fix it, so go check it out, it should make more sense.