Part 3

This is set before Diamond tricked Skylor, when Sky was kidnapped by Diamond through Tenebris.

Sky shut her eyes, awaiting the final strike, magic completely gone, exhausted and eager for the end. But all she heard was the sound of crystal shattering. "Skylor!" Lyulf cried. He had struck Tenebris's sword with his magic, destroying it. Lyulf and her friends ran into the dungeon, surrounding Tenebris. Ignis Avis, elemental of fire, surrounded him in a flaming sphere, but Tenebris blew the fire away like it was nothing. Lyulf healed sky part way, saving some magic for the fight.

Glacies Avis, elemental of ice, jumped in, healing sky more and giving her some power, as Lyulf struck at Tenebris, freezing his legs with ice cold flames. Ignis finished healing Sky and ran to join Lyulf and Glacies. Lyulf joined hands with the twins, uniting their power and unleashing it on Tenebris. His eyes turned platinum as he poured his magic into shielding from the Avis siblings' magic.

Lux shielded the still weakened Skylor from the excess magic, and Sky had gust enough power to get them back home. Tenebris used the last of his magic and the siblings stopped the flow of power as he succumbed to unconscious. Sky opened a portal to the palace and the Avis siblings dragged Tenebris through it. Lux helped Skylor through.

A figure watched the proceedings from the eyes of Tenebris, right up until the attack from Glacies, her twin and older brother. When Tenebris's eyes turned platinum the view changed. The figure was watching from the perspective of a bystander who didn't exist. Only the royals were capable of astral projection and mind control, but surely none of them would hurt the most beloved princess in the history of the Valkyries, right?

'Wrong' the figure smirked, spreading her wings, iridescent white eyes glowing, 'my sister means nothing to me.' Diamond whispered.