White Flower

"10 minutes remaining" a voice up above says.

"where'd that come from?" Cecile asked me. It's not like I'd know anything. This is my first time here, and the people who showed me made it quite clear that I'd die if I don't listen to their announcements.

"above, there's monitors up above." I respond. He eyed me and shrugged, "ahh I'm just too dumb to think of that" he chuckles right after

"Where it came from is of no priority to me, we have to find out the killer or atleast find more clues before the deadline, or we'll all die if we get no verdict" I state. It's not exactly true, I made it up on the spot to get Cecile to help, he's skipping around and pestering me but he's doing nothing.

"when did it ever state that?" he asked looking quite concerned. I can see his face going pale, it honestly made me laugh.

"don't be silly it was on the front page. "
"oh"

I walked away right after, this conversation was becoming too unnesesary for my liking. I walked up the steps and checked the town square where most people are. "There must be some clues here somewhere.. "

"Historia there you are."

As I turned around I see Vivienne with a girl next to her.

.

"Mitsuri is your name?" I ask, I've never heard of that name before. Not here at least.

"Yes, Mitsuri Aozara. I'm from Japan" she states with a smile. That explains the name.

Everyone I've met so far are so friendly, if I weren't in this mess I would've been friends with all of them on the spot.

But it's life or death in this game.

🌾🌾

"Please proceed to the town square, we will be entering the court room shortly." the voice on the monitor says.

I was scared honestly, no, I was horrified. In the movies and the games I used to play they would vote out random people for their own personal gain, if I'm unlucky that could be me. Vivienne pats my shoulder, she's noticed that I was shaking.Mitsuri then tried to help me get back on my feet. "hey Historia it's alright, breathe in, breathe out. see! feeling much better right?"

I take a deep breath, it calmed me just a bit. Their efforts on making me feel better is making my heart swell. When I find out their roles, I'll waste no time and make them my allies, people who help in times like these are reliable.

.

After a few minutes of waiting, 12 more people walked in. They looked just as scared as me when I heard the announcement.

"all 12 players have gathered, please enter the court room."

It's starting, the games have just begun.