𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

[ Yn's age is 5 , and Taehyung's age is 13 , namjoon's age 15 ]

[ A/n : Idk it's my 1st time writing childhood stuff , so if it's cringe I am sorry , you can suggest if u want ]

Authors pov

Yn cutely giggled in namjoon's embrace . " So baby you will be going to kindergarten from this month hmmm are you happy baby ? " he asked her
" Joonie oppa yn-ahh is happyyyy I will make new friends like you and taehyung oppa " she said as she again giggled

" So you will make boys as your friends too baby ? " He said frowning . As his overprotective nature towards yn blowed up .
And yn being still a baby nodded .

" Yah joon don't control her she will make friends even if it's boys " his mom said as she took yn from his arms and held her .
" But mom you know na what happened last month , taehyung literally punched a 8 year old guy cuz he was talking to her " he said rolling his eyes .

" Correction he was asking her to go and eat icecream with him , I don't even understand kids these days , asking girl out in such a young age when even they are kids , and here my baby yniee is so innocent " she said and kissed her cheek to which yn giggled .

" Still mom I am scared what if taehyung's friendship turns in to a aggressive obsession of him for yn " he said worrying
" What is obess-sus " yn said unable to spell the word , to which both namjoon and Taehyung's mom laughed .

" Don't worry , when he will be mature he will surely good and it won't turn in to an obsession " his mom said .

No one knew , no one his obesssesion for the little girl has already started with out knowing he was getting more addicted to her , which he called love , which was a part of his obsession , His Love ....................

It was a cold evening , namjoon was patting the back of the baby as she giggled . Her bond with namjoon was really precious , in this one year he took care of her like his own sister .

( Just imagine she is on his lap )

It was a really odd for taehyung to not come home . He would probably come home from his school and extra lectures till 4 and it was currently 7 .

" When will taehyung oppa
come" she asked looking at namjoon .
"He will come soon baby , its cold let go to your room okay " he said picking her up .

As they reached the room they heard a shout from downstairs .
" Kim Taehyung first why are you late and secondly why the heck are you injured badly " his father shouted as yn flinched .

" Baby don't come downstairs okay " yn nodded but still being a curious kid she wanted to know.

𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 :

" 𝖣𝖺𝖽 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍 " taehyung said to his dad
While taehyung's dad just sighed

" Don't repeat it next time " his dad said and gestured his mom to treat his wounds .

Taehyung walked towards his room which was beside yn's room . He sraightly went to his room , cuz he didn't wanted yn to see him like this , all bruised up .

He controlled all his screams when his mom was treating his wounds , he didn't want yn to think him as a weak person

" You didn't talked with yn , why ? " His mom asked placing the first aid kit on the drawer .
" I will talk to her later mom , and also can you send me the dinner at my room pls " he said
" Why so you can walk " his mom said as she decided to tease him , she new yn has a special place in his heart and he surely don't want her to see him like this

" Mom you know na dad is mad and als- " his mom cutted his words off
" And Also you don't want to weak infront of her don't you hmmm " his mom teased .
" Mom Dont tease me " the boy whined .

•••

The female and his son talked for a bit , his mood was really good . The room filled with giggles and laugh .

His mom left after a while to serve the dinner . Taehyung sighed as he closed his eyes . Soon he heard a voice , a sweet and soft voice .

" Oppa " yn said as she walked to wards him .
" How did you get hurt " she asked looking at him in bandages over his head and hand .
He picked her up and made her sit on his lap .
" Don't worry my baby  it's nothing " he said smiling at her

A sob left yn's mouth , she can't see him like this in pain . He hugged her .
" I am not hurt baby " he said looking at her .

After trying many attempts soon she stopped crying he sighed and hugged her , as he saw her already sleeping .

" Sleep well " he whispered

• • • • • • •

Hii guys

I hope you like it

It's my first time writing this stuff so pls don't mind , and if u don't like it you can tell me how can I improve

Bye

Pls vote , comment and share

Tysm ❤️

Byee