Secrets in Church

"You must be baptized in the water and drink from the cup of brotherhood and higher wisdom my friend to be adopted into the family my sister," Pam said while consoling her face.

"Are you willing to be spiritually cleansed tonight?"

"Yes I am Janelle shouted." At that point she would have followed her to the ends of the earth.

The mood totally changed at that point; two women helped her up while everyone began chanting in the same somewhat angry tongue. The first lady began to rub all over her body. Janelle was instructed to a small room were she was told to take off every piece of clothing she had and put on a thin white robe.

She was told Alisha would come and get her when it was time to come out and that the remaining churching was praising for her conversion into their family.

Alisha entered the room with a black robe on. She had the biggest smile on her face while explaining how Pam really loved her for accepting the invitation to walk closer with them in the faith.

Pam had never felt so loved. The two embraced.

It was now time to have the ceremonial drink Alisha told her as she opened a cabinet and retrieved a dusty bottle of wine. A goblet which seemed to be bitter red wine was poured for her and Janelle drank it with no hesitation.

"Do you feel any different," Alisha asked her.

"Yes I do, my body is tingling all over, Janelle replied."

"Exactly, we will take your clothes completely off and examine your temple and soul, each person will come and touch and penetrate your love walls to expand its capacity while speaking beautiful uplifting words to you; this is simply the initial step to love beyond the boundaries of the world and release our spirits in worship."

Whatever the drink was it would not have mattered what Janelle said.

She felt Alisha groping her while leading her; licking her lips and talking how good Janelle would be.

"Good fresh sacrifice, I'm going to lick you dry."

Like a bobble doll Janelle was passed around first to Pam; she sat in a chair while Pam performed oral sex on her. Each woman licked on her while this happened. Then Alisha and Pam used a dildo on Janelle each telling her how good she was; when brought to erection Pam would lay over her mouth and eyes belting out a loud chant and groan while sucking in her air.

The men would penetrated her next, telling her she was now obligated to have sex with them and their Apostle so that they could face and fight in the world of evil. The women took pictures of her with the men informing her that photos would be sent to her soon to be ex-husband and everyone she knew if she ever told anyone outside of their faith.

Janelle would awaken to a room full of flowers and Pam nude beside her.

She could tell by how sore her body felt that the glimpses that seemed like visions had really happened. There were bites all over her body.

As Janelle sat up she felt Pam turn in her direction; good morning my love she said.

Pam began humping and rubbing her hands between Janelle's thighs.

"But I'm not gay," Janelle explained while trying to draw the sheet to herself.

"Yes you are, your bi-sexual now and your body belongs to me; you signed a vow in blood and drank my blood in the ceremony and if you try and leave without my permission you will get sick and die, Pam told her."

"No one will believe you anyway, she told her victim continuing to rub and lick on her....I'm an upstanding member of the religious community and you liked me sucking on you last night; had no problem agreeing and signing after I licked on your soul."

Janelle lay helpless in the bed.

While Pam freakishly had sex with her Janelle knew that for the past six months a congregation of over 200 people knew every piece of her business. This woman had infiltrated her work family; by this point she was in too deep to just walk away; this had not been just a bad dream.

Chapter two

Who can make the crooked places straight?

Whoso boasted himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain. Proverbs 25:14 Put to death any woman who practices magic. Exodus 22:18

If fed the wrong information long enough the mind will morph to an eroded principle; it will replace common sense with nonsensical backing of a wayward truth.

It was now Sunday morning; Pam instructed Janelle to go home and get ready for church, that Alisha and other members of the church had been to her house and changed her locks as well as prayed the covens will for her there. A list of instructions would also be on her kitchen table.

"You will be visited this evening at home, be kind to him," Pam said in a chuckle as she licked her on her cheek and sent her on her way.

Janelle felt misplaced, this was rape, she thought but at some points she did enjoy it. Who would she tell; at this point she had isolated everyone she was close to but Pam.

Who would be coming to see her and what would they do if she just went home to change and left town for good; what did Pam mean by licking her soul.

The entire drive home Janelle looked over her shoulder; a cough to her meant she was demon infested.

There were parts of the sexual encounters that deplored her yet moments that she could not deny the climax with a man.

When she got to the house she walked up to it as if it were the scene to some modern day scary movie.

She could tell someone had been there: new passwords had been written on a paper by the computer which included a new amount designated to the church from her banks.

Elder Thomas was a banker, wow Janelle thought afraid to say anything out loud for fear that cameras had been placed around her.

Her refrigerator and other items were intact however her bedroom and closet looked drastically different.

Her bed, which once was a box spring and two mattresses, was now a throne bed that reached to the ceiling.