prologue

Gods, goddesses, and immortals. Beings who exist above humans and take that blame of everything.

You're angry all the time that's the devil.

You have a problem being faithful blame appehidite.

You love food and balance you may wanna check your zodiac sign.

Always trying prove ppl wrong maybe there's a god and demi-god right there to be blamed.

Caitlin has always known this though immortals aren't popular with society.

Society has called them witches, sirens, ghost, spirits, fallen angels, monsters, creatures everything but immortals.

Caitlin is a unique individual. She can tell what you can be and friend someone because of that not who they are now. She married her husband right after college and lead beside him in the black war with him.

The black war resulted in a empire to be formed making Caitlin a empress against her wishes to support her husband, Amor.

She accepted the role and became quiet.

"She is a like wolfsbane amongst roses." Is how her husband described his wife the day of coronation. Though he wasn't wrong. Durning the black war she had a kill count above everyone even Amor.

Giving her the nickname the ultimate knight making her a rank above all in the military. Even generals had nothing but respect when she step in their direction.

As empress she single handedly took down a mob and gave the credit to her bodyguard.

Amor later on became overbearing towards Caitlin and slept with multiple of women. This didn't end their marriage or will it?

As emperor and empress they have accomplished much, but individually who knows what's going on.

A secret that created a bond deeper than flesh and blood.

Builds up anger never spoke about.

Tears shed in silence.

Lies towards one another.