Chapter 1

A/N - Elbow means Pounds... ((No questions on how I know because they will not be answered.. LMFAO))

Vote!

Comment!

Enjoy! :)

I am just a disappointment to my father. Sure I am the Leader Of The Red Scorpion's. I use to go to school, but I graduated early. But it's basically B.I.B.O for those who want out. You go in by blood and well then you come out by blood. I just want a normal life. No gangs or anything, but I know it won't happen. I sometimes wonder what it will be like to get a "normal job" and go to "School" with others and learn things. You know be "normal" and not have to worry about someone going to shoot you or kill you. 

"GIO!" My best friend and second in command Damon yells as he bursts through the door. 

I look up at him from my work. 

"An 10 Elbow of cocaine  were taken from the warehouse" and then he leaves.

I sigh. Some dumb idiot is taking 10 elbow of cocaine. Again. This NEVER happened when my father was leader. He is right about me being a fuck up. I mean a fucking 10 elbows of cocaine is gone! Ugh.. How did I loose 10 fucking pounds of cocaine. 

I can't let me father find this out. Damon came back in holding 2 papers. He laid them in my desk the first one stood out. 

I look at Damon

I look at Damon. The Nightmare gang just disappeared from top ranks. Their leader was a female but no one spoke much of her looks because they would be the last face they saw. My father always admired her work and everything, because she killed like she had no conscience. Then one day the gang just disappeared. 

I move the photo to the side. 

I read over it

I read over it. Los Angles. I run my hand through my black hair. No leads. Of course. She was always good at covering her tracks, but her parents should know. Shouldn't they? 

"I've found her parents address already sir." Damon says, He is always ahead. I need people like that in the gang. "Who sent the wanted flyer?" I look at him. "Diabolos" Of course the rival gang  of The Nightmare's.. I am not suprised he sent this out. They were always at each other. It was the most entertaining thing to watch.