Chapter 9

I stiffened my body to prevent myself from giving away my location. The cloak is wearing off...If I do not act soon, he will find my location; I've run out of weapons, and the backpack has been fried.

I saw it all...they were telling me the truth.

My journey has taken me this far...

I had lived a pathetic life...stealing to get by...forsaken the values of my people; all in the pursuit of power. Eventually, the cold side of the Peletokan drew me faint whispers; to Coruscant.

I had met with essences through the cold side of the Peletokan ...He had tasked me to collect an ancient relic to boost my powers.

They both showed me how to gain more power...but I was interested in how they perished...they remained tethered to the world.

And when I obtained this strength, a new being grew within...and pushed me to the wayside. Soon, I cared little about others. I cared little about what happened to my home...I had already deemed them weak. Fools; unable to see what I was capable of.

My goal was to show those men that arrived years ago, who truly was the strongest; to show them that they had made the wrong choice.

During my journeys, I had soon discovered that they had deceived me...

My link to the Peletokan had been enhanced greatly at a severe cost. I had suffered greatly.

Until one day. It was only a glimpse, but there was a disturbance in the Peletokan. A spirit which took the form of a familiar being, with a likeness of the Korunnai. I thought it was my father, with his piercing eyes, and stern gaze, but it was not so...his features were firm, but held a semblance of peace...

It was him.

And then I saw her.

My mother.

The days have taken their natural course, with pure white hair, but I recognise her smile.

It was the sight of my mother...that awakened something within me.

The lost child.

He cried out to me...to remember our ways, our values; the Herd.

I was so ashamed.

And then, the man with my father's eyes told me everything. His training as well as his betrayal.

With this knowledge...

...I can redeem myself.

I can avenge my brother and our clan.

I can bring balance.

I can bring peace.

Momin and Plagueis. My mother and my brother. They all shared a common enemy.

And I will avenge them all.