The Tower

The men come and help me up about 30 minutes later. About an hour later we get to this big tower thing I assumed was the legendary "Avengers Tower" I see all over the place. I start to get myself gathered and on guard in case something goes wrong. When the car stops the boys all get out so I do too. Damn. this place is niceee. So when we walk in I see a man with black hair with his hand on his hip. I see him move his mouth but I still can't hear sooo I don't know what he is saying. I then see him point at me then nod and motion for me to follow him. We walk down this very long hallway in complete silence...well I couldn't hear him either way so I guess it really doesn't matter anyway. About 100 years lat-oh sorry I meant 2 minutes later he opens this huge door and we walk in. He motions for me to sit down in this rolly chair so I do. He does a bunch of stuff around my ear and about 3 hours later he walks in and hands me the hearing aids. I put it in and I immediately smile feeling the familiar feeling of them in my ears. "Hey. I'm Tony Stark a.k.a Iron Man. Now Cap says you are Buckys Sister so tell me what do you do?" Tony tells me. I say "I'm Carmen Shelby. And yes, I'm his sister but his adoptive sister if you can't tell. And what I do is none of your business." He looks at me like he's offended but then raises his eyebrows and shakes his head scoffing. But, he doesn't say anything else. Which I'm happy about because I don't want to listen to him. We walk out and into the 'main room' I guess. I see everyone and that same red-headed bitch that knocked me out. I glare at her. I already don't like her. Tony gets them all to shut up. They look at us, and by us I mean buck and I cause he had just joined me. "This is Bucky Barnes and his little sister Carmen Shelby. We saved them from HYDRA. They will be staying with us and possibly joining the team if they want in the future." Steve says from behind us. I didn't even see him there. huh. I'm losing my touch. The people look at Cap, then back at us and smile. A good smile. Not a malicious one. A real one. They all introduce themselves. "Natasha but call me nat" "Pietro" "Wanda" "Peter parker hi". I smile and hit buck when I realize he isn't. "Buck smile" I say. "Alright god you're so mean." he says with a fake pout before faintly smiling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on in the evening, the avengers were sitting at the table in the kitchen having fun and Bucky was talking with Steve and Sam. I was just sat there being uncomfortable as always in social gatherings. All of a sudden I get tapped on the shoulder and I turn to see peter behind me. "Hi, can I sit here? Please?" he says. "Yeah, I guess" I replied lazily. He smiles shyly and sits next to me. "So. What do you do for fun?" Peter asks. "I Draw." "Oh. Cool. I normally just read." he says embarrassed. "Dude that is so lame but like same" I say with a smile. "Awesome!...Canwebefriends?" Peter says really rushed but I know exactly what he said."Of course, you seem cool." I say. "You seem cool too. Hey mister Stark I made a new friend!" Pete shouted to stark on the other side of the room. "That's good kid." Tony shouts back. About an hour later they show me to a room in the tower and I go to bed with a small smile on my face. and for the first time in a while, I felt safe.

Words:644

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I won't be able to update tomorrow so I'll do a double update on Friday. Please vote and give feedback and/or ideas!

~~Thatwascheesy19

Chapter Question: Who is your favorite Disney villain? I'll go first mine is Mother Gothel from Rapunzel and Dr.Facilier from Princess and the Frog.