6

*:・゚✧august*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧august*:・゚✧

the night was going very smoothly, to say the very least, aprils entire family had taken a strong liking to lando the very second they met him. they were very grateful that he was the guy that their daughter and sister was with, nearly every single day, and not a stuck up and spoilt driver. and although they all thought he was simply lovely, tony took an extra shining to the younger man because of how well lando treated his youngest daughter.

they could all tell how much of a connection that lando and april had, their auras and personality's fitting perfectly together like a puzzle.

since arriving in manchester and seeing aprils family, everybody had settled in perfectly, lando now being his outgoing and confident self. they had all spent the night telling some stories, mostly the summers embarrassing april with stories about her growing up, laughing at anything and everything that was remotely funny.

deciding to make themselves a drink, after offering to make one for everybody else, april and sarah were stood in the kitchen having a little gossip about the younger man in the living room; sarah wanting to find out as much as she could about april and lando's relationship. "are you sure that you two aren't dating?"

"i promise you we're not, mum." april giggled, watching as her mum let out a defeated huff as sarah got the milk out of the fridge.

"i would've thought that you were the way you act around each other." sarah admitted to april, hinting at the fact that if she thought it, then everybody else would.

"loads of people at work have a bet on when we'll get together, it's quite funny."

"i really can't fault him, april, he's a lovely boy, much better than mason." aprils mother said and she wasn't the fondest of the chelsea footballer, for a few reasons to say the very least.

"he really is, he's just amazing to me."

"you seem so happy around him, darling. one of the best things for me as a mum to see is to see you and your sisters happy."

"ever since when i was living him, obviously apart from not seeing you all, i don't think i've ever been this happy before."

"you being happy makes me happy but it makes me a bit sad aswell."

"why's that?"

"i'm in no way trying to make you feel guilty about leaving because that's the last thing i'd ever want to do but it's sad because you found more happiness away from where you grew up." sarah admitted to her youngest daughter, her eyes and voice soft so that it didn't seem like she was coming off as slightly rude. "but we will never hold a grudge against you for following your dreams, april. you're such a successful and beautiful young woman, who is also in her dream job at twenty two, and we are all so so proud of you."