11

*:・゚✧august*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧august*:・゚✧

liked by landonorris, charlotte_sefton, savchriza and 54 others

aprilspriv ❤️💋💃🏻👠🌹LADY IN RED

only posting this because my boss doesn't follow this account and everyone else is sleeping, enjoy x

tagged; landonorris

ameliasummers you in red >>>
aprilspriv you in any colour >>>

charlotte_sefton if he doesn't wife you up, i will
aprilspriv i happily accept!! when and where ?

benchilwell personally i think you'd look better in blue xx
aprilspriv keep dreaming, benny boy, me in blue is never gonna happen x

anniesummers ben chilwell, i would like to put it out there that i am single.
aprilspriv benchilwell i would like you two to get together plz n thank you <3
benchilwell i am also very single, dm me x

aprilspriv call me cupid 💓💗💖💘💝💞💕

maxfewtrell playing matchmaker for ur sister but not for yourself 💔💔
aprilspriv ugh leave me alone and go back to sleep

landonorris no photo credits? i feel betrayed
aprilspriv check the tags babe

landonorris never knew red was my favourite colour until now

landonorris wait where are you??
aprilspriv balcony x

aprilspriv so it seems that lando and max are awake
savchriza me too love, oliver's loud snoring woke me up x
aprilspriv i'm gonna make breakfast soon so i'll message you when it's done x

"how come you're up so early?" lando asked once he was visible in aprils eyeline, not wanting to scare her, like he did in hungary, this early in the morning.

"it's not that early, lan." april squinted her eyes as she watched him walk over to where she was sitting, her moving over a little so he could fit on the little platform with her.

"it's just gone past six, this is early for me." lando's eyes widened at her calm attitude to the time and even though he lived with her and travelled with her all of the time, he could simply never get used to the fact that she enjoyed to get up early. 

"why are you awake then?" april raised her eyebrows, a small smile growing on her face as she locked her phone and put it behind the pillow she'd brought so it didn't get too hot.  

"i couldn't sleep then i noticed that you were awake so here i am." he shrugged his shoulders, him now being the one to have to squint his eyes. "what about you?"

"you know i'm always up early, it's natural for me." she chuckled softly as she knew that lando found no satisfaction in voluntarily waking up early. "i got bored in my room so then i came out here to see the sunrise."

"how long have you been out here then?"

"only about ten or fifteen minutes, i planned on making breakfast but then decided to wait until everyone was awake." as much as april wanting to carry on with the small talk, she always wanted to address the elephant in the room and talk with lando about his feelings. "lando, did you mean what you said yesterday?"

"of course i did." lando's words making april grow giddy inside but she tamed her excitement as much as she could. "i'm in love with you, april summers."

"i'm so in love with you." a beaming smile on her face as she told him what she'd held in for so long, lando smashing his lips on hers as she claimed on top of him, his hands settling on her waist as hers sat in his hair, tugging at it ever so slightly.

as the minutes passed and as they continued to make out, she could feel his bulge underneath her growing by the second as she rolled her hips slowly against him, a groan leaving his mouth but it being muffled against her lips. "don't do this to me now, especially after your post this morning."

"then do something about it." she whispered seductively down his ear as his face was pressed into her neck, her arms resting on his shoulders with one of her hands in the ends of his hair.

authors note: i apologise for this but i don't feel comfortable leaving the smut up any longer, i'm sorry x