ships within.

━━━━ 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐.
@ 𝒋𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒐 + 𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒆  ;; 𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐨 !
i've been blinded by their visuals.
>> ( 𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰 ) ,, #𝟎𝟎𝟏

 ❞>> ( 𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰 ) ,,  #𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗦: the fake maknaes. visual ship.
𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣: familial.
𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦: mimi-ah, by jisoo. soo, jisoo unnie by jamie.
𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗝𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦:
embarrassing the other members. being the visual duo. attempting to cook together. telling each other everything. jisoo taking advantage of being the only member older than her to boss her around. drinking together. jamie being the biggest youngro stan. pretending to be a married couple & baby the other members. telling the other members they're "too young to understand". iconic vlives. no lines club.
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗦:  mago gfriend. black out iu. candy robbie williams. last friday night katy perry. get you daniel caesar.

𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
ALTHOUGH THESE TWO may be the oldest, they certainly don't act like it! their childlike wonders and personalities make them a very fun duo to be around. they aren't afraid to let loose when they're around each other. but when they aren't going insane, this ship has a more sensitive side, as well. jisoo truly acts like another motherly figure to jamie when the time calls for it, and she wants nothing but the best for jamie, and vice versa. this is a pretty popular ship among blinks due to their close proximity in age.

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦:
━━ when jisoo gave jamie her new american name.
━━ when jasoo recalled embarrassing moments for the other three members on an ot5 live.
━━ when their visuals trended on twitter with the locals.
━━ talking & looking at each other fondly 24/7.
━━ jisoo being the concerned mother she is & taking care of her when she was at her lowest in the group.

━━━━ 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐.
@ 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 + 𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒆 ;; 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐞 !
i want what jenmie has.
>> ( 𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯 ) ,, #𝟎𝟎𝟐