nice sweatshirt.

━━ november 20, 2016.
she didn't tell me it was you, though.

NOTES BEFORE WE START: again, harmony is not my oc. she belongs to mightszn ! we're finally meeting her 😌. she will be important to my storyline, so please go check out their book telepathy after reading! they're currently reediting their book, but there's a good amount up and she's a great oc ;) thank u & i love u all. enjoy this chapter!

    OUT OF ALL THE POSSIBLE FORECASTS, of course it had to be raining today

    OUT OF ALL THE POSSIBLE FORECASTS, of course it had to be raining today. The Seoul sky was smothered in a dreary shade of gray, as clouds concealed the otherwise beautiful blue sky. And it was paired with a strong wind. The worst weather, according to Jamie's hair.

    It was raining today, and of course, Jamie hadn't bothered to check the forecast beforehand. The downpour just had to drench Jamie's expectations, as well as her mood. Jamie never liked the rain as a kid. She thought it was the sky's way of expressing its own gloominess, which only made her gloomy as well. The rain stopped her from going outside. The rain stopped her from running around in the streets.

    Or maybe that was just her parents. 

    It was raining today, so Jamie decided not to wear the light shirt she'd planned on wearing yesterday. Sweatpants were easier to manage around in the rain. They wouldn't stick to her skin like jeans did when they got wet, she decided. She matched it with a sweatshirt that enveloped her torso warmly. It was the same, depressing shade of gray as the sky, but somehow, Jamie managed to make it pop. It was a nice sweatshirt, and it definitely wasn't hers.

Jamie stepped outside without an umbrella. She'd be safe in the shelter of her car. One thing that Jamie did like about the rain, she decided as she drove to a café, was the warmth the rain forced you to bring upon yourself. Bundling up, huddling in blankets, or, like as she was now, getting something warm to drink. They also did the work of watering Jamie's plants for her, which she appreciated a lot.

    Going in and out quickly, Jamie had managed to order two espressos from the café without being recognized. In the warmth of her car, she put the drinks in their cup holders, sipping hers away as she drove to her next destination. Despite Jamie's distaste for the rain, the woman was in a pretty optimistic mood today.

    It was raining today, which is odd, considering two sunshines were finally about to meet again. 

After about thirty minutes that passed since Jamie had told him she was on her way, Hoseok hears five little knocks on the front door that resonate throughout the dorm. He looks through the peephole and out the door, grinning at the sight he is met with. She has a mask on, and her short, brown hair is hidden in her hoodie. Her identity is concealed, but he recognized the same bangs as before. Jamie is holding a cup of coffee in each hand, and bouncing around to the rhythm of whatever song she was listening to.