[0]

the revolutionaries writing challenge is in the external link. 4/5 doctors highly recommend that you try this challenge out!

1) Your character has a sudden epiphany, and decides that he/she wants to change the world. Why and how?

2) Your character tells a friend/family member about wanting to change the world and gets put down for his/her naivety.

3) Your character has a sleepless night while developing a plan of action and has one too many cups of a caffeinated drink of your choosing.

4) Your character meets a homeless person. What does he/she do?

5) Include a Hunger Games reference (preferably one specific to Katniss Everdeen because I think we all know that she is a revolutionary queen).

6) Your character starts a twitter account for his/her cause, and enlists the help of someone he/she knows can get it popular.

7) Your character jams to a feel good, blood pumping song and has to pretend to know the words.

8) Have a character (any character) say, "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

9) Your character has to think of a creative way to fundraise. What does he/she do?

10) Your character receives an unexpected gift from an anonymous person.

11) Your character gets recognized by someone random in a public place.

12) Your character goes to great lengths to find professional help for his/her mission.

13) Your character "converts" another character.

14) Your character lands an interview (the medium is all up to you).

15) Include a flash mob of some sort.

16) Your character goes on a mini-roadtrip with someone that he/she isn't friends with (could be an acquaintance, an enemy, a random person).

17) Your character starts to doubt his/herself.

18) Your character is desperate and seeks out spiritual advice.

19) Your character gets an encouraging phone call from a friend/family member.

20) Your character has to give a motivational speech to a large crowd.

21) Write the conclusion based on this quote: "I have never been impressed by the heroics of people who are convinced they are about to change the world. I am more awed by those who struggle to make one difference."