Ch. 3 OthEr FrIeNDs

Chapter 3 
Friends

~~~~~~~~~Ranboo’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~

    I woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut. Not the best way to wake up. I stayed up late last night to stream with Tommy and Tubbo. I hope Y/N won’t be mad. After a few more minutes, I got out of my comfortable arse bed and grabbed some clean clothes. I was going to take a shower when an idea popped in my head. What if Y/N came with me to England. I unlocked my phone and texted Tubbo right away. Within a few seconds he replied. 

________________________

Tubbo 🐝

Me
_________________________________
|    Hey Tubbs do you think that my sibling 
  |        can come with me to your house???
Seen

Tubbo
___________________
Yeah mna ofcuosre      |
I’l tsxt Tomy                  |
Seen

_________________________

Whoo, now Y/N won’t be alone all Summer in this house. Well time to take a shower. I took my phone and put it on my favorite song. Ultimate Show-Down, by Lemon Demon on a loop.
 I sang along to it in the shower. Once I got out, I saw that Y/N left their hair dryer out. Their fault. I plugged it in and dried my hair. As soon as I heard the door open I turned it off and put it in the place it was before. I waited a few minutes before I heard them say something. I replied yeah. I was sure Tubbo told Tommy, right?.

~~~~~~~~~ Tommy POV~~~~~~~~~

I was so busy day dreaming about the girl, that I didn’t realize I was in front of the door. I got a notification just as I knocked on the door. I looked at who it was from. It was from Tubbo.I couldn’t read what it said fast enough. The door swung open and nearly hit my face. I looked up expecting to see Ranboo, but nothing was there. Instead I looked down and saw the girl from earlier. She was a lot shorter than me. I was 6’ 1, while she was 5’2, still shorter than Tubbo. 
I couldn’t help but stifle a chuckle. It seemed like they didn’t notice. They backed up and yelled, 
“MARK, YOUR FRIEND TOMMY IS HERE! GET YOUR BUT OUT HERE NOW!” As such Ranboo came out and started to talk to her. Now that her glasses were off I could see her eyes clearly. They were a blue green, mostly blue, with speckles of hazel. She had freckles dusted on her face. I might as well have been dead because when I finally snapped back to reality Ranboo was getting ready to smack me. I ducked right on time.
“Are you going to listen now?” Ranboo asked
“I think he is.” She said, Chuckelling to herself. (I don’t like the word ‘chuckle’ anymore)