The reports.

So, I have a trans friend who has been getting bullied, verbally and physically. He has told the teachers and staff about the bullying for months now...they have done absolutely nothing. My friend Emma (they/them)  has reported this to the school today and so did I and multiple friends.

here's their report

"For the last three questions I put those because this has been happening for awhile now and its in a lot of places. My friend (they asked to be kept anon) is a trans male. He has told me multiple times about kids (he's not telling me who) that have been bulling him. On the bus, at lunch, in the halls. Before you ask, yes he has brought this to teachers and the office about some of these incidents. What did they do? Nothing. That or he got in trouble for something completely different. Here are some things he has said to me. "I told my teacher about the kids bulling me for being trans the other day and she literally did nothing and the kids are getting meaner and meaner like if I tell you something teacher your supposed to actually care" "I honestly don't know why we even have teacher like they are no help and if I report the kids it will just get worse" "they all make me feel uncomfortable and the gsa teacher scares the living sht out of me" "i TOLD HER" *the GSA teacher "she said to leave it" "I was gonna do an eagle eyes report but mrs hearnazz is prolly gonna call me in her office. I don't want the principals to know they will tell my mother" I'm not gonna act like teaching and leading almost 800 hundred kids is easy, but this is disgusting. I'm really mad right now because my friend won't say anything to any of you because he knows you aren't going to do anything. From what I know his home life isn't the best. He won't say anything because he doesn't want you guys to call his parents. I'm not sure if this was the right thing to do because I don't have concrete evidence, but I am sick of our ROLE MODLES telling us too bring things to your attention. Then not do a thing about it. This "Eagle eyes" witness report is a wake up call. It's not my place to report things that I haven't seen but I have heard my friend be in so much stress. I'm done with it. Thank you."

my report: 

"So, there's a friend of mine. that is a trans male. now he has brought to our attention about how some kids treat him..they have been bullying him.yes he has brought this up to some staff, he has told us they did nothing. absolutely nothing. the bullying has become physical, these are the words from my friend "Hahah a kid just said he can't hit me since I'm trans and it's contagious, then he still slaps me" now, he doesn't tell the staff no more, since they don't do anything!, I am honestly so upset right now over this. Our elders have always told us to tell our teachers if anything bad happens, but now he doesn't even tell you guys since, you guys don't do anything about it. Never ever thought I'd have to write a report about a topic like this. My friend has asked to be kept Anon, but please keep an eye on the students. and bring some sort of assembly over things like this that have to do with respecting others with their desired pronouns, and sexuality.  and this what he told me where most of the bullying takes place "During school and then a different group of kids on the bus morning and after school"

Now having to write a report about this to a school is fucked up. the school is just fucked up in general, one girl got dress coded as soon as she got off the bus, not even entered the building and she got sent to the office, my friend is getting bullied verbally and physicaly. now the school isn't doing anything at all! how the fuck are we supposed to feel safe when the school turns a blind eye on problems like this?!