[1] ~ random intro to the culture

Jeff's PoV -
BEN and Toby were in the middle of an intense MarioCart race, Sally and Lazari were having a tea party, EJ was scrolling Reddit on his phone on the couch. LJ was intently watching BEN and Toby argue over who would win whilst eating his candy, occasionally adding input on his opinion, and I was curled up on the couch opposite of EJ, right next to Sally and Lazari, who were right by my side of the couch, playing on a little toy table, holding a small cup of tea that I could crush between my fingers with human strength.

They dragged me into this little tea party. I had to feign not wanting to participate, but in reality I liked it, like I was a kid again. Lazari tapped her cup against mine, and I tapped mine against Sally's, who then did the same to Lazari, then we drank the contents.

Sally poured me another cup full as Toby hopped up in triumph. I looked over to see that his avatar, Bowser, had won over BEN's Daisy.
"Settle down, goddammit!" I heard from behind us. I didn't have to turn around to know it was Slendy. Toby apologized, but when Slendy walked out of earshot, Toby looked over at BEN with a cocky smirk, chuckling. BEN glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up, jerk wad!" BEN whispered angrily. Everyone in the mansion was either asleep, running "errands" for Slendy, or having sex. Or in the loft, where me, BEN, EJ, Sally, Lazari, LJ and Toby were. Not including Slendy, who was picking up the wash baskets outside everyone's door. Hell of a chore at 12:02 am.

In conclusion, we were in our own little bubble and we didn't want anyone to disrupt that. EJ showed me a funny meme he found, Toby won again, Lazari, Sally and I continued to play tea party, Slendy made a few more rounds to make sure we were good and check if he got everything.

It was good. Well... as good as a huge mansion full of ghosts, murderers, inhuman creatures and sociopaths could be.

Very short first part, and lazy, but... *shrug* my terms ig. Hope y'all have an epic day, and I'll see u next time 👉🏻👉🏻