It happens

( Flashback)

(Rose's POV)

As we wait for the test I asked " Do you think its true care" Care answered "I don't know". Then out of no where the timer goes off for the pregnancy went off. I checked and it was positive. Then I screamed "omg care omg I'm  pregnant I'm gonna be a mom care your gonna be an aunt omg I have to tell nik" then Care said "calm down yes your gonna be a mom and I'm gonna be an aunt but yes you do have to tell nik go sis". Rose leaves to tell nik she walks into Mikaelson mansion as she walks in she is stopped by Eiljah he then says "hey I need your help with something." I replied with "yea one sec Eli I need to tell nik something" Eli then said "ok make it quick" and sighed to himself knowing it would end with her running out of there quickly but not before her letting her anger out on me and Niklaus "thank you Eli". But what she was not expecting was to see her fiance having sex with her best friend "oh my god" she screamed that caught Nik's and Haley's attention "Rose it's not what it looks like" says haley hurrying up and putting her clothes on "love please she means nothing this was a mistake I'm sorry please say something" I say "your sorry, your sorry klaus I came her expecting to see you but instead I find you sleeping with her not even a few weeks before the wedding god you both make me sick, you disgust me, y-y-you make feel like I'm going to trough up god you both make me sick" sew then runs down stairs where she sees Elijah "Rose I'm sor-" "you knew and you were trying to stop me from finding out Elijah"  he was hurt when she called him by his name but after these words came out her mouth he knew he lost the only person who got him for him "you Elijah are no friend, no brother, not even a sliver of a person I know you are simply a memory" with that she ran to her car all of them following her but before they could get to her she was gone. After she left she drove to the salvatore boarding house but when she entered she didn't even make it to her sister's arms she broke down right at the door as for everyone else all they heard was crying but caroline knew who it was it was her sister back from the mikaelson's home so of course caroline is the first one to her. After I explained what happened Tyler, Jermey, Matt, Stefan, Damon, and Alaric disappered.

(Klaus POV)

As I was walking down I see blood on the walls and shout "Kol Rebekah I swear if you don't come out-" then Kol replies with "stop with the shouting Niklaus" then Rebekah adds on "either way you desevre it nik oh by the way it wasn't us it was your visitors" I say "what visitors" then Stefan, Damon, Tyler, Jermey, Matt, And Alaric come out and say "us" in sync. After that they beat Klaus he didn't even fight back because he knew he desereved.