The Grill

(Rose's POV)

As me and my family are walking in we see Enzo so I tell Ivy "Ivy-bug look over there" and she looks and sees Enzo and Bonnie as soon as she sees them she runs over and jumps into Enzo's arms Kol then says I feel like she loves him more than me sometimes" I reply with "she loves you don't be dramatic" and me the girls and Pedro laugh but that laughing is cut short when the Mikaleson's walk in and ask for a table but the table they wanted was our so I walk over but stop to hear the conversation the receptionist says "Sorry that table is booked" and then Hayley says "Well there not here and we are" the receptionist then replies with "Yes you are here but that table is booked but if the family does not show up in the next 15 minutes you will be able to have the table" Hayley then says "Well since most people in Mystic Falls are lazy and late we will get the table" I walk over and says "Sorry I forgot to check in miss" the receptionist then says "Ah of course your never late for your family dinner have a good time ma'am" I reply "Thank you and I'll make sure to put in a good word with the manger" the receptionist say"oh thank you so much you don't know what this means to me I'm so grateful" I then say "No problem have a good night" I then look at the Mikaleson's and say "Oh hello" Hayley than says "Hey is Kol here by chance" I roll my eyes and say "Yes he is" Hayley says "Oh really where is that hunk of a man" I look at her and roll my eyes and say "Trying to keep away from you you ugly ass slug bitch" I smile and walk away until Hayley and the Mikaleson's walk up to our table Davina says "What the hell are you people doing here"

A follow up just in case any of you wonderful people didn't understand👇

(Davina seeing the Mikaleson's and Hayley If you guys want I could do a little backstory of Hayley and the mikaleson and why Davina doesn't like them and the reason Hayley is being all flirty with and about Kol is because she is in love with him and doesn't want Rose to be happy and Jealous of Rose)

Also sorry for the short chapter