The News

(Ric's POV)
As the phone in my office goes and I pick it up and answer it "Hello Salvatore Boarding School For The Young And Gifted I'm Alaric Saltzman how can I help you" the women on the other answers with "Hello I'm Freya Mikealson and I was wondering if I could enroll my niece" I respond with "Yes but a parent or guardian has to be present" she then says "Actually I was wondering if my entire family could come" I then say "Of course how is today at 3:00" she then replies with "Yes that is a good time thank you" then I add "Wait I need the name of the your niece" she then sighs and says "Amy Mikealson" I then say "Ok thank you ma'ma"

As I walked someone called my name "Alaric" the voice called so as I turned around it was Kol I say "Hey Kol whats up" I say sounding really stress he then replies with "Hey man if you the rest of the day of I could fill in for you" I then quickly replie with "NO its just I have to tell you and Rose something" Kol then say "What is it" "I have to tell you and Rose not just you" he says "Ok"

After that I went to my office.

(Rose's POV)
As I was talking to Hope Kol came over and said "Hello Loves" Hopes says "Hey dad" Hope smiles at him which makes Kol and me smile "Right sorry love but I have to steal your mom from you" Hopes smile went from happy to a devil looking face "But we were talking about what dress I should wear for Miss Mystic Falls dad" thats when Kol say "How about you and your sister go shopping with my card" he say waving his card in the air "Dad have I ever told you how much I love you" Hope say snatching the card and running off to find her sisters.

(Hopes POV )
As I ran away to find Cheryl, Lizzeie, Josie, and Ivy so when I was running I bump into......................Damon Salvatore and I scream then Damon says "Woah little one calm down no need to scream I know I'm here but no need to scream" I look at him crazy and he looks shocked at what I say "Not you dumbass I was screaming because my cousin and aunt just walked in the whole world doesn't survive around you sorry you had to find out this way" thats when Elena and Stefeine brust out laughing I smile grab onto Stefeine's arm and we walk away Damon then yell out after us "where do you think you are going with my daughter” I then reply with a simple “Shopping BITCH” and with that I go back to looking for Lizzie Josie Ivy and Cheryl. And to my surprise, they are levitating in the air over Pedro and as Pedro goes to start levitating I pick him up and do a giggling spell to make him giggle I then reverse the spell and after the girls come down and I say "Dad gave me his card to go shopping and Stefafine is coming with us with that Stefanie comes around the corner and says "Lets go before my dad get over here" and with that we all start walking except for Pedro and Hope is the first to notice because she walked back to him and says "You coming little one you know we would never leave you here except if we went on a very dangerous mission lets go get on my back" and with that he gets on my back and Hope says race yay and winks at Cheryl and Ivy because they are the only ones with vampire speed and they all run off. As they all go shopping they are out for a while.

(Rose's POV)
As me and Kol are walking towards my office I ask "Whats going on" and he simply responds with "No idea" and with that we walk into my office and when we walk in I see rick going crazy I then say "Hey rick calm down" and as soon as I say that he is calm and says "The mikalson's are coming back"