3

two days.

it's been two days of silence from ben. you know where to find me. and yet he still hasn't found her—or sought to find her. maybe he has a girlfriend, eva thinks. but even if that as true, she knows that he wouldn't have flirted with her like that. his words were too suggestive and inviting.

but it wasn't that big of a deal. she wasn't going to get caught up on a man she barely knew.

eva applies the last bit of blush and smiles at herself in the mirror before snapping a quick picture for her instagram story with the song 'garden (say it like dat)' by sza in the back.

posting it on her story, she decides to post on her instagram as well. eva scrolls through photos, looking for an old one that was never posted.

finding the perfect one, she smirks to herself. if he didn't want to talk, he'd definitely rethink it now.

liked by theestallion, bensimmons, and 204,591 others

evaofficial oldie w/ @savagexfenty 🥰

view 32, 035 comments...

user21 😍😍😍

zendaya 😍🤤
evaofficial luv u xx

daily.models the other girls just don't compare...

user23 it's always eva for me

evafansuk who is this ben simmons?
user21 he plays in the nba with her cousin. they're probably just friends.

theestallion UK hottie 🥵
evaofficial 😫❤️

user01 it's the body for meeeee

user30 love from brazil!!

user19 lol i wish she could go on tour i need to meet her

savagexfenty our favorite UK baddie

her phone buzzes twice on the counter.

picking it up, she smirks as she reads the banner. two new messages from bensimmons.

bensimmons: xxx-xxx-xxxx

bensimmons: call me.